Footage of Fat Joe leaving VMAs immediately after GUnit diss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
We're never going to find out till we actually know someone that was there, but even that. Let's say this was true, all you people would be denying it because of all the hate on 50.

I'm not saying I'm a fan of 50, but some of you hate to the point where it's pathetic.

ARon

Wow people need to stop arguing and go watch the video, its stupid and you dont see anyone, all you hear is the anme paul wall at the end.

TITO/JAX said:
Ok This Must Be The G Unit Number One Fan Club Any Street Dude Knows 50 Ran Off At The Mouth To The Cops If Not Watch The Original 50cent Dvd And Learn More So You Wont Sound So Stupid Half Of Ya'll Dont Even Know He Took That Name From A Real Dude And 50 AINT Kevin Martin....im From 'the Gator Pit' Trenton , Nj But Im In The (757) Bad News Va And I Know For Fact 50 Is A Clown Because He Diss This Area On His New Album On That Track Ski Mask Way And Now Hes Scared To Come Out Here Cause People Want Him Dead And Local Rappers From This Area Be Getting Radio Play Dissing Gunit....matter Fact 50 Came Out Here Like 2 Weeks Ago With A Task Force To Do A Show And Right Before 50 Came Out On Stage The Dj That Was Hosting The Show Played Jadas Animal Track And 50 Got Mad And Went Up To The Dj And Asked Him Why Did He Play That Jada Track And The Dj Just Told 50 That He Played The Track Because Hes Va Deep....
Is It Hard Caping Every Word?

obviously the guy who wrote it is a big g-unit dickrider.its just the way he phrased it.its one sided.anyways,you all should know when an incident happens not to trust anything you read without real hard evidence.cmon now,how many times has this happened where someone throws fake shit and people run with it until we later realize we've been duped.

believe nothing you read, 1/4 of what you hear,and 1/2 of what you see

all that story that g.unot fan was saying is a lie i am from the bronx i here shit from the streets like from 1995 this nigga joe and ts are no joke trust me think a bout it what other rapper diss joe before this nigga steriod 50 is with cops all day that is the only reason why he diss joe

bullshit, if that happened...i'm sure there wouldve been a rush on stage from both crew and security. Also, i'm sure hip hop websites or entertainment magazines would be wilding out reporting this shit.

Crunkadelic said:
Stop "cali-thuggin" over the internet, lil dickhead. I never gave my opinion on this. I was jus reportin what I saw on another board. I dont know if its true or not, I wasnt there.

"Calithug" from Ohio - LOL! How ironic.
Ok for the last time. Calithug is not what i claim to b. It's an sn i chose when i was like 14 and have just used it since so people know its me.It was a time when i was heavy into westcoast rap and a buddy said pick a screen name based on shit u like, and im sure most of u get the 913 is from pac. And im sorry if i hurt your feelings big boy. plz dont cry yourself to sleep because of me. Oh and a "calithug" form ohio wouldnt be Ironic it would be contradictive.

Also i havnt seen anything else about that vid and shit so im guessin it was some fan boy shit. Anyone else got any new info ?

fat joe has tons of street cred i doubt this iz tru....i read in an interview that he met at a park with cuban link to throw fisticuffs... like that guy said b4 both enturages would have rushed the stage if this was tru... and the news media would of had a field day....

calithugs913 said:
Ok for the last time. Calithug is not what i claim to b. It's an sn i chose when i was like 14 and have just used it since so people know its me.It was a time when i was heavy into westcoast rap and a buddy said pick a screen name based on shit u like, and im sure most of u get the 913 is from pac. And im sorry if i hurt your feelings big boy. plz dont cry yourself to sleep because of me. Oh and a "calithug" form ohio wouldnt be Ironic it would be contradictive.

Also i havnt seen anything else about that vid and shit so im guessin it was some fan boy shit. Anyone else got any new info ?
"For the last time"??? LOL! Damn, you must start internet beef all the time then, huh? I dont give a fuck about the story behind your name, 'thug' - nobody does really. And a "Calithug" from Ohio would also fit the definition of irony - thats elementary. And no I aint mad - you're just too feisty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.