Food & Liquor vs. Best Thang Smokin'

I'ma go with Young Dro, i have both CD's but i've listened to young dro more so then Food & Liquor..

You Don't See Me, Gangsta, and Presidential are my favorite tracks off the CD... i'm more in a bumpin mood for the past couple months though, so thats a big reason why i prefer it over Lupe's.

ArtsyGirl

I havent heard Best Thang Smokin' so I cant really say but going by whats been said in this thread and how Food & Liquor is my favourite album for a couple of years I'ma go with that for now.

I own both and both were actually worth my money unlike much of the other shit that has came out this year. it depends on what you like. Dro's is good for party club and driving. it's good stuff. Lupe is good for getting you "think" on. so i say it's a tie but if you like more intelectual music you'd prolly like lupe and is you like more party music you'd prolly want dro. so it's a tie for me. usually it's easier to choose between cds for me tho so good post

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.