Food & Liquor vs. Best Thang Smokin'

dro is weak compared to Lupe and i'm a biased muthafucka from the south that admits that.

the way he rhymes, the way he flows, his lyrics. lupe shits on this nigga. Food & Liqour by a long shot i'd say.

ARon

Albums i guess.

Lupe is the better rapper, but whatever. His album wasnt that good to me. The Great, one of his mixtapes, was better than Food & Liquor. I listen to Dro's more than Food & Liquor but i listen to Lupe more. Album to album Dro's is better.

I give Food & Liquor 5/5, it's probably a contender to be the best album since the millenium if it remains relevant in the next couple of years.

That ''Best Thang Smokin'' is utter garbage, majority of main stream is full of bunch of filler bullshit.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Food and Liquor is pretty cool. Probably won't get the recognition it deserves. Except on the net where 90% of people who love it won't buy it.

Does anyone know the sales?

As for Young Dro... I liked the first single... Haven't heard the album... But it's not exactly got much depth, it's just southern club music.

roaches

Right now, I prefer Young Dro's. I like Lupe's singles, but a lot of these album tracks have garbage hooks and beats that try way too hard to be epic. And he kinda gets boring after a while. Dro's album definitely knocks harder, and he's always on some clever/funny shit. His lyrics are better than people give him credit for.

roaches said:
Right now, I prefer Young Dro's. I like Lupe's singles, but a lot of these album tracks have garbage hooks and beats that try way too hard to be epic. And he kinda gets boring after a while. Dro's album definitely knocks harder, and he's always on some clever/funny shit. His lyrics are better than people give him credit for.
Lupe's album is a lot hotter. His hooks and beats are amazing compared to Dro's joints. Neither of them knock harder than the Clipse album of the year though.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.