Fler & Aggro Berlin, blacklisted German rap

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
LMAO POLITICAL RAPPER? AGGRO BERLIN? Get the fuck outta here, this dude is acting like a Nazi and then, when everybody calls him out for it, he says that he didn't mean it. They don't get banned for saying "bitch" or "motherfucker". Have a little sense, we have freedom of speech overhere, you can almost say everything on wax. You really gotta do something bad to get banned. And "banned" only means that the CD can't be sold to kids and that ads, commercials etc. can't be made. Adults still can buy these CDs.
Whatever, I'd never fuck with Fler or Aggro Berlin. They don't have anything to do with hip hop. They ashame me. If you want good German hip hop check out "Freundeskreis" or "Curse" for example.
Can you (or beReal) please explain what Fler did or said that was so Nazi like?

Sebastian

Ok, i didnt follow the whole discussion about people accusing Fler of being a nazi but as far as i can see its mainly about his song "Neue deutsche Welle" and maybe some of his comments in interviews.

In the song there is the line: "Black, red, gold - hard and proud". People in germany are very sensitive when it comes to this type of comments because of our (german) history. So some people accuse him of using "Nazi vocabulary" and underlining the german in german rap so freely. Let me quote him:

"I do use specifically the words used in the Zweite Reich, äh, Dritte Reich. I dont know that much about history. Me being a german am trimmed ( i dont know if you can translate it like this) using my own language. I cant choose my words because some idiots back then used them. Rapper do understand it but the "normal" german citizen doesnt. Im a rapper, and i dont give a fuck about the rest."

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
How is having pride in your nation a Nazi thing to do? Come on now, Im Polish, I should be more sensitive to Nazi issues than Germans, ya all didnt get invaded we did, and I dont find this offensive at all.

Sebastian

Like i said, pride is a sensitive topic in germany. Its different to other countries.

Let me add, i dont find it offensive too. And neither do i think Fler is a nazi.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I mean when people was saying he was on some Nazi type shit i expected some "fuck jewish people" type shit you know... Pride is nothing.

I don't expect non-germans to understand this kinda issue. It's about shame and prejudices. We are ashamed of our parents and grandparents. It's just unbelievable what they did. It's hard to accept that your own blood did participate in these horrible crimes, even if it only was by not standing up against it, accepting it. Also many people in this world look down on us, for what our forefathers did. It's just a fact that people think of Nazis when they think of Germany. So we want to show that we are not like that anymore, that we've changed. Now when people like Fler come around, playing with this Nazi image for controversy and record sales, then we get angry, because it's just not cool. Of course he isn't one, he obviously has foreign friends, but this proves to me that he has no decency and is a dumb person.

Sido is the realest and dopest rapper there, he got a straight direct rap syle, if u take the song "relax" by sido, damn every line represents my life, thats no bullshit

thats the reason why sido brought the whole aggro crew up on the top of the cake, hes real, he got rhymes but give a damn about fantastic incredible wordplays

but bushido, he got the deppest beats and his lyrics are like "fuck ur muther im the king, suck my penis, i represent all the homies in the jail" that simply dont fit

fler, is ok. hes a fan of falco. haha

Sebastian

Sido is the realest and dopest rapper there, he got a straight direct rap syle, if u take the song "relax" by sido, damn every line represents my life, thats no bullshit

thats the reason why sido brought the whole aggro crew up on the top of the cake, hes real, he got rhymes but give a damn about fantastic incredible wordplays

but bushido, he got the deppest beats and his lyrics are like "fuck ur muther im the king, suck my penis, i represent all the homies in the jail" that simply dont fit

fler, is ok. hes a fan of falco. haha
What?lol Not really.

And another lol for relax lyrics fitting to your life.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.