Fishscale Leaked?

roaches said:
Anyone heard the new version of "The Champ"? They couldn't get the sample cleared and now it has this horrible replayed version. It's not bad, but... ugh.

The rest of this album is fantastic. It'll be a flop, I'm sure - Ghostface is not a singles rapper - which sucks, but every head should appreciate this. "Whip Me With a Strap", "Family Affair", and "Barbershop" are just surreally good. I miss the abstract qualities of Supreme Clientele, but GFK's stream of consciousness rap is so much more refreshing and honest than anything else going on right now, including certain unlistenable strains of underground hip-hop. This album has so much *heart*.
Thank you, that is exactly what i wanted to hear. Ecspecially the last sentence. But i still want everything to be fresh when i hear it, ive heard a few snippets but i wanna hear brand new ghost deni shit on the first day that shit comes out.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I hate it when people think they can get around retail rules by using PM. If you get caught it's still a ban. If you can't find an album online yourself away from this board you are a retard.

Also... People are so quick to moan about hip-hop, especially the Aftermath machine, but they still don't buy the albums they like and want to hear more of. Dumb.

Pittsey said:
I hate it when people think they can get around retail rules by using PM. If you get caught it's still a ban. If you can't find an album online yourself away from this board you are a retard.

Also... People are so quick to moan about hip-hop, especially the Aftermath machine, but they still don't buy the albums they like and want to hear more of. Dumb.

didnt I tell him?

you wont up it if its retail or else thats lights out, but let me know I really just want that Charlie Brown track in full'
Negrodamus sees all'

peer pressures a bitch huh?

Just upload it and PM people who want it.

tsk tsk

Is this only an advance version though.Did this guy get banned for pming this to someone?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Nah he got banned for Beefing with mods. It's a temp ban of a week though.

Can't boot albums on this forum. Even advances, which usually turn out 90-100% of the album. The odd track is OK.

But what makes it worse is when people say "PM me, I'll share it". That will get you a weeks ban.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.