Fishscale Leaked?

Bobby Sands

Is Ghostface's latest album Fishscale leaked.I downloaded an album titled Fishscale of a website.It has 14 tracks but none of them are named.Ill up it 2moro if any one wants to hear.

1. Shakey Dog
2. Kilos ft/ Raekwon
3. Be Easy (Produced by Pete Rock)
4. The Answer ft/ Raekwon, Ol Dirty Bastard, Cappadonna, Inspectah Deck, Masta Killa & U God (Produced by MF Doom)
5. Hi (Produced by J Dilla)
6. Dawn ft/ Cappadonna & Trife
7. Crackspot
8. Clips of Doom ft/ Raekwon
9. Whip Me With A Strap (Produced by J Dilla)
10. Back Like That ft/ Ne-Yo
11. Champion (Produced by Just Blaze)
12. (Untitled Track) ft/ Trife
13. Family Affair
14. Barbershop

its not the retail coz biggirl and charlie brown arent on it...

but for an advance...it is REALLY good!....im defiently gonna buy this album!...crackspot is a dope track....and of course back like that is awesome...

rumor is big girl wont make the finl cut from what has been floating round other boards

thought there was supposed to be a cut featuring all nine clansmen produced by MF?

GhettoStar said:
rumor is big girl wont make the finl cut from what has been floating round other boards

thought there was supposed to be a cut featuring all nine clansmen produced by MF?
9 Milli Bros is that... was formally Wu-United

kinda bummed ghost picked mad old and overused Doom herbs, but he still ripped em apart, but Fenugreek (the beat used on 9 milli) has been used 4 times on official releases already... but it was definitely a ghost beat for sure

i woulda loved to hear him rip apart something like Camphor, Vinca Rosea, or Burdock Root though

Bobby Sands

Oh rite, Its only the advance.How many songs are gonna be on the official release?.i cant wait to get it when it drops.Sounds nice.

If anyone wants this let me know.im goin uppin it soon.

roaches

Anyone heard the new version of "The Champ"? They couldn't get the sample cleared and now it has this horrible replayed version. It's not bad, but... ugh.

The rest of this album is fantastic. It'll be a flop, I'm sure - Ghostface is not a singles rapper - which sucks, but every head should appreciate this. "Whip Me With a Strap", "Family Affair", and "Barbershop" are just surreally good. I miss the abstract qualities of Supreme Clientele, but GFK's stream of consciousness rap is so much more refreshing and honest than anything else going on right now, including certain unlistenable strains of underground hip-hop. This album has so much *heart*.

roaches said:
Anyone heard the new version of "The Champ"? They couldn't get the sample cleared and now it has this horrible replayed version. It's not bad, but... ugh.

The rest of this album is fantastic. It'll be a flop, I'm sure - Ghostface is not a singles rapper - which sucks, but every head should appreciate this. "Whip Me With a Strap", "Family Affair", and "Barbershop" are just surreally good. I miss the abstract qualities of Supreme Clientele, but GFK's stream of consciousness rap is so much more refreshing and honest than anything else going on right now, including certain unlistenable strains of underground hip-hop. This album has so much *heart*.

long as it good:thumb:

AmerikazMost

roaches said:

good to hear..i'm thinking about going to see him live in April :thumb:

so how'd did it not make the final cut, but yet was on the radio?Will wait till it drops for real can't believe this words round the grape wine junk but thanks

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.