favorite rap music video of all time??

I'm not saying it's the best, but my personal favorite of all time is 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted. There is soooo much symbolism in that entire video, like the King Tut statue behind Biggie in the beginning of the unedited video and the cooked pig on the dining table (Piggie Smalls). Pac was a fucking genius when it came to stuff like that. He likened his own situation with Biggie to Tony Montana's situation with Frank in Scarface, then turned it into a music video.

bone thugs n harmonies "first of the month", "for the luv of money", and "days of our livez"

snoop's "Gin And Juice"
Warren G "This DJ"
Ice Cube "Today Was A Good Day"
Mack 10 "Foe Life"
Lil' Kim, her part in the video with biggie,lox, and puff daddy
Lil' Kims, other video where she rappin with cease and wearing those green and blue wigs
Busta Rhymes, all his shit
Red Man, all his shit, especially the ones with Method Man
DMX, his video of his first album with chick he's tryna holla at
Coolio, fantastic Voyage
Hustle And Flow Movie, the menu screen for the DVD. fuck yall, that shits tight.
Bizzy Bone, "Try Hustle Me"

just a few....

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
Bank Robber said:
Live Squad "Heartless"
Esham "Hellter Skkkelter"
Dr Dre and Ice Cube "Natural Born Killaz"
Snoop Doggy Dogg "Murder was the Case"
Gravediggaz "Diary of a Madman"
damn never saw dat LIVE SQUAD VIDEO.
WHERE CAN I GET SOME LIVE SQUAD MUSIK?

my rap-vidz

ALL LA AND BAY AREA RAP VIDZ OL SCHOOL WEST COAST STYLE SHIT.

Big Pimping was crazy...

but California Love just because it represents the West at it's peak'

Made Niggaz video always gets me hyped up though don't know why (from begining to end)

DeeezNuuuts83 said:
I'm not saying it's the best, but my personal favorite of all time is 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted. There is soooo much symbolism in that entire video, like the King Tut statue behind Biggie in the beginning of the unedited video and the cooked pig on the dining table (Piggie Smalls). Pac was a fucking genius when it came to stuff like that. He likened his own situation with Biggie to Tony Montana's situation with Frank in Scarface, then turned it into a music video.

never even noticed that...

GhettoStar said:
never even noticed that...
Yeah, I could go into greater detail, but I'm sure if you've seen Scarface recently then watch the music video, you'll notice everything that I did in terms of connections to the movie, from the way things go down to the style of Pac's suit he wore in the courtroom scene.

haven't got a fav cuz theres so many, i really like:
Warren G- I Want It All
TQ- Westside
Bone Thugs- Ressurrection
D-Block- D-Block
Wutang- Gravel Pit
Akala- Banger 4 Da Streets / War

Big Easy said:
Puffy's Victory was the absolute greatest rap video of all time. The entire 10 minute or however long version fit so well with the theme of that song. There must have been millions invested in that video.
at the time i think it was the most expensive video made, maybe 3rd now.

I'm thinking more along the lines of Dilated People's Feat. Kanye West - This Way; Jay-Z - Song Cry; BIG & Diddy - Mo Money, Mo Problems.

Ultimate video is Get Back by Ludacris, its the funniest video I have seen and I watch it all the way through everytime.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.