• The Marshall Mathers LP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Eminem Show

• Encore

• Total voters

Snowman

Marshall Mathers LP. i believe that it was his deepest album, when Em hit his prime. *Stan and Kim* were good cuts. plus everybody jammin to the real slim shady cut, and when he sung it at VMA's with all those impersonators. the marshall mathers cut on the album was a good song that didnt get a video, and how he took a shot at ICP on there.

hope Relapse will be a good album.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Marshall Mathers LP is also my favorite. The Eminem Show comes a close second. The reason I list Marshall Mathers LP as #1 is because that album really put me up on Eminem. I mean I liked the Slim Shady LP but this album was just more personal and serious, more raw. It's a classic no doubt.

TheCat

Slim Shady lp, because it was my first em album, also i love Role Model, its my favourite eminem track ever. i like the production on that album, its not over bearing like his later albums.

Little Skittle

SSLP is my favorite I think (especially since you didn't put Infinite up there), but TES is probably his best. Encore is the only album that I have to skip songs.

Da_Funk

I voted for The Eminem Show. I think Em's more hardcore fans will gravitate towards SSLP and MMLP while us casual fans will tend to pick the em show.

mmlp.. loved it since the day i bought it, one of the only rap albums i still listen to. some of the lines on that album still make me laugh out loud

sslp is very good, but i prefer mmlp. his lyrics were great on slim shady lp but i think his voice and style improved in the second album and he still managed to keep his lyrical ability

Shadows

Marshal Mathers LP>>>>>Eminem Show>Slim Shady>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Encore

THEV1LL4N

MMLP of course. SSLP comes a close second because of the memories i had when it was out. Eminem show was also a classic, had elements from MMLP and had some good singles. Encore is where it all got ruined.

i remember my parents threatening to break SSLP and MMLP after hearing "kim", "stan", "the way i am" and "guilty conscience". thats when they figured out slim shady was the same as eminem lol. all they heard was the swearing. memories.

p.s. as time has gone by i think my mum hates eminem less - i.e. likes him more. so controversial he was.

THEV1LL4N

all in their own ways. but slim shady lp was a first, and marshall mathers expanded on what i already had and loved. childhood memories. i what what? 8 or 9 when my name is was out.

Bobby Sands

MMLP. I remember i was listening to that for ages after it came out. There isnt a bad song on there imo. it should have got 5 mics in my humble opinion.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.