Fat Joe Diss

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
MaroC said:
lol. you said "joe has been around since 92 so he doesnt need ghostwriters". and my point is that being able to make your own rhymes has nothing to do with the year an artists career dates from.

have a nice day stan :)
your dumb fruit cake.Im saying hes been rapping since 92 and has the same style since then till now its just better now then what it was be4.So with that being said i highly doubt he has had ghost writers 4 10 years :rolleyes:

Wow pretty dumb topic.

how are u goin to be a gangster when you way 450 pounds.
2 words. Suge. Knight. Besides, John Gotti always said that real gangsters don't run from shit, they take the case and move on.

I heard he uses big pun's rhyme book.
Do you really think Pun left 5 years worth of rhymes?

dre has been around since 85 and still has ghostwriters. so your points proves nothing.
I took that Dre thing like this...Dre's been real big for 15 years, and for probably 10 years it's been well known that he never wrote his own rhymes. Kanye West has been around for 2 years, and it's been known for a year that he didn't write Jesus Walks by himself. These days, if you have a ghostwriter, there's a good chance that it's going to be known.

With that said, I hate Fat Joe's music. I have never listened to his album, but I can't stand listening to his freestyles or singles. However, I do know that this guy is as real as they come in the streets.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
VENOMOUS said:
fat joe is as real as it gets.That chain is real it cost a quater million(250,000 grand)It was desighned by jacob the jewler.You should have watched that special on him where the went to his old hood,how he had O.g puerto rican gangstaz/ex-con his team.The shit was just gutter.Thgey showed you him in the clubs in south beach and new york rocking his chain.He was also saying he donyt be walking with a big posse because there no need 4 that etc....bottom line fat joe is far from fake.I think he was on eazy-e label ruthless 4 a minute.Im not sure.

I was joking about the chain. But as real as you get a bullet to the head is always gonna stop you. And with a chain worth 1/4 mil, there's always gonna be someone plotting.

Bobby Sands

Why is this thread turned into a discussion over whether Fat Joe is gansta r not.?

He probably is a gangster but it is known that Big Pun wrote 2 of his albums 4 him.And i believe som1 else wrote this diss 4 him cos he has no talent.

Lol Fat Joe using Pun's rhymebook.

Who cares if he does, if he did? A lot of rappers have ghostwriters.

Anyway, just because Fat Joe does stupid shit like Lean Back doesn't mean he is a bad song writer. He has put out hot songs.

alotta ppl look at the ghostwriter thing an think fuck him, but theres another side to that, apparently he has ghostwriters for his radio shit..the commercial single material stuff.

everybody disses Fat Joe diss song but everybody & they momma was talking about Piggy Bank before it came out and now that shit was weak as hell

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.