Fat Joe Diss

Bobby Sands

I wonder who wrote this diss for him cos the fat bitch sure as hell didnt write it himself.

Fuck Joe.Cuban Link is the best latin rapper alive.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
what are you talking bout fat joe writes his own.Just because peeps say he doesnt dont mean he doesnt.Matterfact pun taught fat joe how to be a better writer.Thats why his skills have improved.But lets get serious fat joe has been in this game since 91/92.You really think he needs ghost writers?

LOL at this... You actually think there's any way Joe would be allowed to use Pun's old rhymes? I mean Joe's rhymes sound nothing like Puns nor or they structured the same... I don't get why people believe everything they read...

MaroC

capt'n fruity
VENOMOUS said:
But lets get serious fat joe has been in this game since 91/92.You really think he needs ghost writers?

dear stan...

dre has been around since 85 and still has ghostwriters. so your points proves nothing.

p'z. your Em

VENOMOUS

MaroC said:
dear stan...

dre has been around since 85 and still has ghostwriters. so your points proves nothing.

p'z. your Em
Dear cap'n fruity.........Its been proven dre has used ghost writers in the past.So exactly what is your point...what does dre have to do with fat joe?:rolleyes:

And how am i a stan....Please explain so i can get to owning you once again.

MaroC

capt'n fruity
VENOMOUS said:
Dear cap'n fruity.........Its been proven dre has used ghost writers in the past.So exactly what is your point...what does dre have to do with fat joe?:rolleyes:

And how am i a stan....Please explain so i can get to owning you once again.

lol. you said "joe has been around since 92 so he doesnt need ghostwriters". and my point is that being able to make your own rhymes has nothing to do with the year an artists career dates from.

have a nice day stan :)

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
MaroC said:
lol. you said "joe has been around since 92 so he doesnt need ghostwriters". and my point is that being able to make your own rhymes has nothing to do with the year an artists career dates from.

have a nice day stan :)

Dre is a producer so needing Ghostwriters to write lyrics isn't a big deal. Fat Joe is a rapper if he can't write his own lyrics why is he here, he isn't exactly a marketing dream and he doesn't exactly sell shit loads. I think we can safely say he writes his own rhymes.

MaroC

capt'n fruity
Pittsey said:
Dre is a producer so needing Ghostwriters to write lyrics isn't a big deal. Fat Joe is a rapper if he can't write his own lyrics why is he here, he isn't exactly a marketing dream and he doesn't exactly sell shit loads. I think we can safely say he writes his own rhymes.

i'm not saying he cant write his own lyrics. i just said it had nothing to do with being around since 92. :rolleyes:

Pittsey said:
watch out man i hear ts comin round here, jose is ready to knock u the fuck out u cb4 gangsta :D

anywayz fat joes gangsta >>>>>>>>> 95% of the rap game includin cuban link.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
sniper said:
watch out man i hear ts comin round here, jose is ready to knock u the fuck out u cb4 gangsta :D

anywayz fat joes gangsta >>>>>>>>> 95% of the rap game includin cuban link.

CB4 are the realest, the illest. Straight out of Lo Cash.

hahhaa, one more thing pittsey, have u seen fat joes ts necklace.......with the massive pendant that says ts in diamonds ??
well when a rapper can walk around alone with that on, u know they are gangsta.

(thats jus for the ppl who gonna ask me why fat joe is gangsta)

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
sniper said:
hahhaa, one more thing pittsey, have u seen fat joes ts necklace.......with the massive pendant that says ts in diamonds ??
well when a rapper can walk around alone with that on, u know they are gangsta.

(thats jus for the ppl who gonna ask me why fat joe is gangsta)

But... Did he buy it from www.fakeICEforfakeGz.com ???

He may be hard, I'm yet to be convinced, and he's an ok rapper, but the beef is good for him like it is for jada and even 50. Any press is good press.

VENOMOUS

fat joe is as real as it gets.That chain is real it cost a quater million(250,000 grand)It was desighned by jacob the jewler.You should have watched that special on him where the went to his old hood,how he had O.g puerto rican gangstaz/ex-con his team.The shit was just gutter.Thgey showed you him in the clubs in south beach and new york rocking his chain.He was also saying he donyt be walking with a big posse because there no need 4 that etc....bottom line fat joe is far from fake.I think he was on eazy-e label ruthless 4 a minute.Im not sure.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.