Fase 100 speaks on (and exposes) his brother Game

Big Flipp

50cent2121 said:
I would love to see you say something like that in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to me.
I'll take that plane ticket.

Ive been reading Fase's posts from the original BWS forum...

http://www.theblackwallstreet.com/phpBB/search.php?search_author=bigfase100

These were made after allhiphop.com interview, here's some of his posts:

I BEEN HURTIN,WE STARTED SIDE BY SIDE.
I WAS THE PASSENGER IF U WILL,THEN I SAW MYSELF QUICKLY FALLING FURTHER AND FURTHER BACK.FROM THE PASSENGER TO THE BACK SEAT AND EVENTUALLY PAST THE TRUNK TO THE ADD ON HITCH!

I HAD 2 FALL BACK BECAUSE OF A LACK OF RESPECT (THAT WAS ALWAYS PRESENT B4 ALL THIS.)
ONCE I SAID I WAS FALLING BACK("RESIGNATION LETTER","EX-EMPOLYEE")
IT WAS STATED THAT I QUIT.
After I saw that things wouldn't get better,I asked Gride to reach out to my brother by going thru the proper channel (management) and try to see if he was interested in buying theblackwallstreet.com (1)so that we would be able to feed our children and have a nice holiday and (2) So we wouldn't use the site as a tool to slur his name.
He chose to pay someone to construct "thereal".
Without saying it he said,FUCK me & my kids.

TherealBWS?
I was asked by Heat to be an executive producer on his project that he was preparing to release on Top Of The World Records.Heat welcomed Me and Anthology onto his project and 1 of my duties would be to get a feature from my brother.
I set up a meeting with TOWR CEO and my brother to discuss the project and all seemed well.
The next thing I know its BWSeast and Heat aint even on the label.
Things haven't ended up nearly the way they began.
The people that think I'm wrong for things that I said in my interview with Allhiphop.com and feel that I shouldn't have aired my family affairs in public,ask yourself if you have a full understanding of this situation.
I attempted to make this situation dissappear for 4 months,I kept this shit within and did everything I possibly could to keep this rift out of the public eye.
1st off I am not that jealous brother that some are attempting to make me out to be.
I have always felt that if my rap career was only to spawn my brothers career,then it was not in vein.There is a lot that comes with being an artist that my personality (quiet & not so outgoing)would not let me do.I knew my brother was perfect for the part & It was a perfect fit for me to be who I was to the situation and I never wanted anything but the best for my brother contrary to what some of you may think.
HE MADE A SONG THAT I HOPE HE PUTS OUT NOW.
I SPOKE ON ME AS DID THE PSA,NOT MY HOMIES NOT X EMPLOYEES,HE WAS SPEAKIN ON 100
There is a song that he hasn't put out that he did with a hook like,"I only think about u on 2 occasions,when I'm drunk & I'm hi".its a song with lyrical content about me and my people that are false or exadurated. I wish he would put it out,its very simular to the statements made in his PSA on therealbws website.
Nice song but like most of the others it is full of lies.
When I heard about the "Stop Snitchin-Stop Lyin" mixtape I thought he was talkin about 50cent snitchin,but I thought he was gonna address all his own issue of lies with the stop lyin part of it.
I thought he was just gonna come clean and clear the air.
I heard its a hot mixtape,I say heard because even though you saw it on sale in our store(gotta keep the lights on 4 now),I haven't heard it.
I refuse to listen to it or anything else he puts out because it is not REAL,so I can imagine what the DVD will be.One thing that you will notice is that there won't be any footage from Brazil Street Compton on it.
My brother is a real nigga but he doesnt understand what street life & hood love is all about.
Lil E is doin thaT SHIT FOR $$,HE WANNA SELL RECORDS.
SPIDER LOK IS "ACHIN 2 BUBBLE!"

FUCK ANY NIGGA SPEAKIN ON 100.

When he told the world he owned the block he put me in a very comprimsing position,but I didn't really worry because there are only 6 homes on this block and it seemed like a reachable goal.
We have never owned any property on Brazil street.The house he was renting was the 1st one that became available and he didn't want it nor did he want it for me,saying it was too much $ for a house in Compton.

IM STILL HERE!!
PAYIN THE RENT BLOOD.
I HOPE THAT 1 DAY WE WILL BE GOOD AGAIN BUT I WILL NEVER REACH OUT AGAIN,WHEN I DID REACH OUT IT WASNT FOR THE RIGHT REASONS ($$-SCARED TO START OVER),AND IT WASNT ACCEPTED ANYWAY.
And he doesnt deny the rumors that Game was a stripper:

MVP07106 wrote:
Silence = Truth. I can respect the fact that you don't wanna 100% air him out, though. I hope he does the same for you. Niggas dodged the stripper question and the Crip question, which means it's true. If it wasn't, niggas would just say so. Makes sense, don't it?

bigfase100 replied:
2 MY KNOWLEDGE HE AINT NEVER BEEN A CRIP.

http://www.theblackwallstreet.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=564644&highlight=#564644
I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE STRIPPER SHIT AND U GOTTA ASK HIM ABOUT HIS TATS.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
money is alwayz thicker than blood.

this one time my relatives gave me 5gz, so i can buy a car. and we havent spoken since then.

Shahin

50cent2121 said:
I would love to see you say something like that in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to me.
LMAO......
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=659106&highlight=condition
read the 8th post.

Fase speaking on the The Documentary signatures!

WHEN HE TOLD ALL OF HIS LOYAL FANS TO SEND IN A CD INSERT OF THE DOCUMENTARY THAT U PURCHASED INSTEAD OF BUYING TONY YAYO'S CD I KNEW THAT IT WAS A BAD IDEA, AND I VOICED THAT TO HIM.
I TOLD HIM HE WASNT GOING TO BE ABLE TO HANDLE THAT RUSH AND THAT HE COULD POSSIBLY LOSE FANS BEHIND IT.
HE OBVIOUSLY DISAGREED AND MADE THE PSA ANYWAY.
HE DIDNT GIVE OUT AN ADDRESS BUT ONCE THE STATEMENT WAS MADE,I HAD TO BACK HIM.
I GAVE THE ADDRESS TO THE BASE TO THE PUBLIC AND THE FANS BEGAN TO FLOOD US WITH MAIL.I NAMED THE SHIT "THE GAME HAS JUST BEGUN".
THEGAME HASNT BEEN ON THIS BLOCK IN OVER 5 MONTHS,ALL YOUR MAIL WAS COMING HERE AND FROM HERE WE WOULD SEND A BOX OF MAIL BY WAY OF SOME ONE WHO WE KNEW WAS GOING TO SEE HIM.
IF HE EVER GOT IT,I DONT KNOW4 SURE. BUT I DID MY PART TO GET YOUR SIGNED CD'S BACK TO YOU.
MY ONLY OTHER OPTION WAS TO FORGE HIS SIG. AND SEND THEM BACK OURSELVES BUT WE DIDNT HAVE THE $ FOR THE FREE MIXTAPE.
THE LAST BOX WAS JUST PICKED UP THIS PAST WEEK,SO HOPEFULLY YOU GET YOURS BACK,HOPEFULLY
Damn...

I can understand Fase's concerns, but he's an adult. His ass needs to get a real job rather than wanting to make money off of Game. He said it himself, they are still selling his mixtapes (and I'm sure he sees a portion of its profits), and he wanted to sell Game the website so 1. his kids could have a nice Christmas or whatever he said and 2. it would basically be one less way of them bad-mouthing Game. How about doing 40 hours a week like the rest of the hard-working Americans, or just avoiding talking shit on your own half-brother. Game's mom knows all about that, she worked at a post office or whatever and had the catering business, as stated in the Documentary DVD. Fase should try that and have some dignity and self-respect. Fuck being gangsta and being real, be a fucking man. I know that Game could probably try to reach out a little bit better since they are family and I would expect my own brother to do the same with me if he were living large, but at the end of the day we are all men and are responsible for ourselves and our own well-being. For example, my brother went to UC Irvine, and I followed his footsteps... he ended up being a counselor there after he graduated, and he helped me out, told me the ins and outs, looked out for me, hooked me up a lot, pulled strings, etc. But he did it 'cause he's my brother and he shouldn't expect anything in return. I don't owe my diploma to him, and I don't owe him a cut of my check. But if he needs me, I'll be there, I'll beat a motherfucker down if he talks shit on my brother, and if he needs me to help him move apartments or any of that, I'm there. And personally I feel Fase helped Game in the streets the way my brother helped me in college, except it seems like Fase expects stuff in return and wants Game to secure his financial future for him.

Just think back to the Pac interview where he said the following:

"We gon' take it personal just like a kid would with his bigger brother who ain't doing shit is all of a sudden... That's just like the little brother making hella cash, and the bigger brother's like, 'You owe it all to me.' That's wrong! Don't be mad 'cause the little nigga's coming up."

Just my opinion.

DeeezNuuuts83 said:
I can understand Fase's concerns, but he's an adult. His ass needs to get a real job rather than wanting to make money off of Game. He said it himself, they are still selling his mixtapes (and I'm sure he sees a portion of its profits), and he wanted to sell Game the website so 1. his kids could have a nice Christmas or whatever he said and 2. it would basically be one less way of them bad-mouthing Game. How about doing 40 hours a week like the rest of the hard-working Americans, or just avoiding talking shit on your own half-brother. Game's mom knows all about that, she worked at a post office or whatever and had the catering business, as stated in the Documentary DVD. Fase should try that and have some dignity and self-respect. Fuck being gangsta and being real, be a fucking man. I know that Game could probably try to reach out a little bit better since they are family and I would expect my own brother to do the same with me if he were living large, but at the end of the day we are all men and are responsible for ourselves and our own well-being. For example, my brother went to UC Irvine, and I followed his footsteps... he ended up being a counselor there after he graduated, and he helped me out, told me the ins and outs, looked out for me, hooked me up a lot, pulled strings, etc. But he did it 'cause he's my brother and he shouldn't expect anything in return. I don't owe my diploma to him, and I don't owe him a cut of my check. But if he needs me, I'll be there, I'll beat a motherfucker down if he talks shit on my brother, and if he needs me to help him move apartments or any of that, I'm there. And personally I feel Fase helped Game in the streets the way my brother helped me in college, except it seems like Fase expects stuff in return and wants Game to secure his financial future for him.

Just think back to the Pac interview where he said the following:

"We gon' take it personal just like a kid would with his bigger brother who ain't doing shit is all of a sudden... That's just like the little brother making hella cash, and the bigger brother's like, 'You owe it all to me.' That's wrong! Don't be mad 'cause the little nigga's coming up."

Just my opinion.
Good point.

In my opinion, Fase said he helped mold Game into what he is - creating his backdrop, 'certifying his gangsta' (like letting Game rap about Fase's experiences, and if anybody questioned him on if his brother was for real, he would confirm it, or he would send CB gangsters to support Game, etc.) and and backing him up all the way even if he knew was Game was either lying or doing something wrong. Now if Fase really did all of that and continued to so every step of the way, then Game shouldve broke him off with something cause that would be like a 2nd manager to Game but on a street level. Or he couldve just kept it real about himself so he could stop carrying a "lazy" older brother. Fase's "job" was real easy. But I wish rappers werent so worried about having street cred or a fake backstory just to make themselves more appealing to the audience. I mean, if your music is good, they'll like you anyway.

Onion Juice said:
But I wish rappers werent so worried about having street cred or a fake backstory just to make themselves more appealing to the audience. I mean, if your music is good, they'll like you anyway.
:thumb: The way I see it, is if you have street credibility, then congratulations, use it in a positive way for once but not as a substitute for talent. But if you don't have it, then don't play the role because people will want to pull your card if they don't believe you. Street or not, just make good music. I also wish rappers would be more creative in their image. I'm tired of rappers riding in rented cars (I really doubt T.I. drives a $400,000 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren) driving at 5 mph with all of their homeboys from back home in the background, all making those same stupid-ass wannabe tough guy frowns. Negro please.

But anyway, I don't think Fase really gave Game much street credibility, he just "recruited" him to CBP and opened the door for him. If Fase wasn't around, then Game would've been in SBCC instead, and a lot of the same shit probably could've and would've happened to him, just with different people wearing a different color. Or perhaps Game might've further pursued his talents in basketball rather than trading his basketball jersey in for a red rag.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.