Excerpts from 50 cents book- From Pieces to weight

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
^
penny bro...you just made them haters look like fools.

Cant wait to read the book...i mighty get DMX's one aswell

H.E. Pennypacker said:
But it was funny, right? He may have spiced up a joke or whatever, but so what..they're directly from him, I assume. A ghost-writer wrote the story for several reasons, but the ideas came from him. He's funny today, and he recently wrote the book. So, the jokes you read in the book aren't from when he was five..the jokes are from him today.
But a minute ago, to talk of things that never happened was shameful......now him saying he said things he never said is ok?

2Pax

H.E. Pennypacker said:
I hate interesting, but made-up, stories. That's why I plan to get my hands on the book...cuz its not made-up.
I never said anything about it being made up mate.

Giz

H.E. Pennypacker said:
Besides, lying about something that never happened is extremely shameful because its being fake.
That shit had me rolling, 50 lied about going to jail, plus he claimed the order of protection didn't exist! SHAMEFUL!

Giz

Pittsey said:
I think you'll find 50 did serve time.
Yeah he went to a boot camp not jail as he claimed, he still lied!

Jackson pleaded out to both cases and was hit with a concurrent sentence of 3-9 years in prison. But the wannabe star, 19 at the time, avoided hard time, instead spending only seven months in a youth "shock incarceration" boot camp in upstate Beaver Dams.

Swollen_Member

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
H.E. Pennypacker said:
Uhm, the excerpts are funny, interesting, and the story-telling is great. So, why not buy the book? Sure, the book itself was not written by him, but who is stupid enough to believe he wrote it? His grammar, from authentic papers, is not that great, and I don't expect it to be, and that's what proves he didn't write the book, but I sure as hell believe the stories.

Why should I not believe the stories? Everything he shares can be verified with friends, family members, criminal records, people from his former neighborhood, etc. You can check his stories with anyone. Besides, lying about something that never happened is extremely shameful because its being fake.

But it was funny, right? He may have spiced up a joke or whatever, but so what..they're directly from him, I assume. A ghost-writer wrote the story for several reasons, but the ideas came from him. He's funny today, and he recently wrote the book. So, the jokes you read in the book aren't from when he was five..the jokes are from him today.

Let me ask you this...have you ever been in the ghetto? I know for a fact a lot of parents are like that. Take, for example, my mother. We're from the f**** bottom of the gutter because we came from a warzone, literally. That's how things go in warzones, alright? This personal experience, just so you know I am not making it up.

Although 50's ghetto wasn't nearly as much of a warzone as where I am from, he still had it hard, and its not entirely unbelievable that his mother sent him back, because I know mothers like that.

I no longer live in a ghetto (damn, you can't even call where I am from a ghetto cuz of how bad things are) in case you're wondering how I am using a computer.

Because you know nothing about the ghetto does not mean its fiction.

I hate interesting, but made-up, stories. That's why I plan to get my hands on the book...cuz its not made-up.

Exactly. That's how things are, but most kids on Street Hop know nothing about real life.
OMG! I can't believe it, we've been blessed with someone from the actual ghetto on TB!!! Please tell us what's right and wrong! O mighty wise one please share with us yours and 50's pain!

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
^
shut up you idiot. He didnt try glorify it..he is telling you where he came from..dont be a dickhead.

fucken lame kid

hey btw, here's an idea, why dont you all go by chopper reids book, you want Real stories over commercially glamorized book by a cruddy rapper. hear choppers stories about brutal violence, murder, and an extemerly hard life from aust's toughest crim/comical nutcase, it will make these so-called "gangsta" rappers look like penguin's. pick up the book, trust me it will top 50's buy a trillion. i read it last month.

But a minute ago, to talk of things that never happened was shameful......now him saying he said things he never said is ok?
You are unbelievable. He didn't make those jokes back then, but this is how people speak. You must not understand that. For example, someone may say "So, I said to him..." adding to whatever that person said. It doesn't mean that the story itself was made up or the content that matters.

OMG! I can't believe it, we've been blessed with someone from the actual ghetto on TB!!! Please tell us what's right and wrong! O mighty wise one please share with us yours and 50's pain!
I said I cme from a warzone, not a ghetto. 50 Cent came from a ghetto. I never said coming from a warzone is a great thing and never glorified what comes with it. I don't see how anyone could.

If you still don't know what's up, go on Google and do a search on what goes on in Africa. Certain places are a total mess, as where I am from is. The only difference between where I am from Iraq are the daily suicide bombings and the US military being present.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Frank Grimes said:
hey btw, here's an idea, why dont you all go by chopper reids book, you want Real stories over commercially glamorized book by a cruddy rapper. hear choppers stories about brutal violence, murder, and an extemerly hard life from aust's toughest crim/comical nutcase, it will make these so-called "gangsta" rappers look like penguin's. pick up the book, trust me it will top 50's buy a trillion. i read it last month.
Chopper is a story teller too though. He glamorizes the stuff he done. Then he exagerates it and puts his innocent twist on it. Everyone is the same, we all want to sound better than we are and if we're trying to sell a product, give it a little ooooomph.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.