Ever been to an Eminem concert? Read this

This thread goes out to simply anyone who's ever been to an Eminem/D12/G-Unit/Obie Trice concert.

I have two tickets for their Tour ending show at Comerica Park in Detroit on August 12. My only question is, I've never been to an Eminem concert and I'm wondering from those who have been, what to expect. Especially if you've been to one post-MMLP. What are the songs he plays for the most part and what's his schtick for the show?

Like I've been to a few Kid Rock concerts and from going to more than one, I know that most of Rock's shows are relatively the same. Almost the exact same layout as far as what he does and when during the show he does it.

So, if you've been to an Em concert before, what can I expect?

well i saw him a few years ago....and it was a great show..

umm...you can expect a lot of white people....and giant inflatable dildo's being bounced around...lol...oh yeah, and Bizzar fucking up his lines -and fucking up what point he comes into the song...he's such a dud.

but aside from that..the most memorable songs Em did were "forget about dre"...and his verse from "dead wrong"....he closed with criminal as well, which was a real crowed pleaser.

I saw him 3 years ago, i was right in the mosh pit and I thought he fuckin killed it.

He came down on the ferris wheel, and there were all these explosions and shit.

girls were making out and groping each other right in front of me, it was great.

and the concert was too. :)

Yeh! I went 2 years ago. Loadssssss of plastic bottles were getting thrown around though lol. But Eminem puts on a great show. I doubt very much he'll dissapoint. I hope you enjoy it :thumb:

Seen him 3-4 times, once before SSLP, once after SSLP, then at Up In Smoke and the original Anger Management...and I think that's it. The guy puts on a great show if you enjoy his music. Hopefully for you he'll do a lot of his older shit, but either way you will probably see one of the best rap shows going right now.

Hostile Apostle said:
Seen him 3-4 times, once before SSLP, once after SSLP, then at Up In Smoke and the original Anger Management...and I think that's it. The guy puts on a great show if you enjoy his music. Hopefully for you he'll do a lot of his older shit, but either way you will probably see one of the best rap shows going right now.
Well, my two favorite Em albums, in order, are MMLP and TES. I completely despise SSLP, I think that album is complete and utter garbage. Encore...eh...that album was 50/50 for me. 50% damn good music and the other 50% was complete shit.

I'm hoping most of the stuff he'll do is from TES and MMLP, the only stuff off Encore I want to hear is Like Toy Soldiers, Mockingbird, Spend Some Time (only because Eminem KILLS IT on his verse), Yellow Brick Road and Never Enough.

freshprince said:
Well, my two favorite Em albums, in order, are MMLP and TES. I completely despise SSLP, I think that album is complete and utter garbage. Encore...eh...that album was 50/50 for me. 50% damn good music and the other 50% was complete shit.

I'm hoping most of the stuff he'll do is from TES and MMLP, the only stuff off Encore I want to hear is Like Toy Soldiers, Mockingbird, Spend Some Time (only because Eminem KILLS IT on his verse), Yellow Brick Road and Never Enough.
Wow, this sounds like blasphemy to my ears :eek:
I think Slim Shady LP was by far his best album released to date. closely followed by Marshall Mathers LP. The Eminem Show was still some good music while Encore was trash.
I think he will definitely do My Name Is, Guilty Conscience and Role Model though.

Farzin

freshprince said:

jason g? lol

I went to an eminem concert 2 years ago in Milton keynes, was wicked, one of the best concerts i have ever been too, probs cos he bought, d12, xzibit, cypress hill, 50 and obie trice with him!! he puts on a great show!! Nice mix of songs old and new

I've been to an obie concert. He and some fat guy were killing it. Obie was constantly drinking hennessy and that fat guy took some mushrooms. It was very dope, not too commercial.

jaimie.uk fan

WAKE ME WHEN IM FREE
k69atie said:
I went to an eminem concert 2 years ago in Milton keynes, was wicked, one of the best concerts i have ever been too, probs cos he bought, d12, xzibit, cypress hill, 50 and obie trice with him!! he puts on a great show!! Nice mix of songs old and new
Yeah m.k. is my home town , went to the saturday show - the only one 50 performed , emm was good , but the highlight was the bottle fights !! - the low point the cypruss hill set ending early cause of technical difficulties and the programe ripoff , bought it for a tenner from some dude walking round when some guy said he got it for a fiver :mad: . It was a good show though.

Oh shit man, I'm getting tickets for that concert in Comerica Park this friday. I'm curious how it will be too, never been to one of his concert's before.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.