Eric B dead?

AmerikazMost

roaches said:
It's fake. Someone post up a link to a news site that has it.

And those of you who are going to act like you're sad or some shit are almost as ignorant as the people who don't know who he is.

Eric B: Suge Knight before Suge Knight.
Eric B: Eazy E before Eazy E, but Eazy E at least had the decency to actually rap his vocals.
Eric B: ran with Alpo and the original 50 Cent
Eric B: never made a beat, only touched a record when he was pretending to in front of a camera
Eric B: damaged Kool G Rap's career by running him out of New York
Eric B: behind more murders than Suge will ever be accused of by lazy journalists

Eric B's real OG or whatever, but real OGs = not good for society.
thank you

i mean it'd be messed up if he died, but he got a lot more credit than he deserved. even if rizzle was rakim's dj he'd be famous.

roaches said:

And those of you who are going to act like you're sad or some shit are almost as ignorant as the people who don't know who he is.

Eric B: Eazy E before Eazy E, but Eazy E at least had the decency to actually rap his vocals.
Eric B: never made a beat, only touched a record when he was pretending to in front of a camera
Eric B: behind more murders than Suge will ever be accused of by lazy journalists

i thought i was the only normal person in this thread, until i read this post

roaches said:

BUT ERIC B JUST MADE MY DAY

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
roaches said:

Exactly!

If I remember correctly, he ran Kool G Rap out to Arizona after G told people that Large Professor had done some if not most of the production on Paid In Full that Eric B took credit for.

Also Alpo, Fritz, and 50 Cent (the original one) used to call themselves the Paid In Full Posse or Paid In Full Crew and actually appear in the booklet of Paid In Full.

Eric B was the real thing in terms of being street and a big time drug dealer, but never did the shit he was credited for musically.

And I doubt this story is true.

Rukas said:
Exactly!

If I remember correctly, he ran Kool G Rap out to Arizona after G told people that Large Professor had done some if not most of the production on Paid In Full that Eric B took credit for.

Also Alpo, Fritz, and 50 Cent (the original one) used to call themselves the Paid In Full Posse or Paid In Full Crew and actually appear in the booklet of Paid In Full.

Eric B was the real thing in terms of being street and a big time drug dealer, but never did the shit he was credited for musically.

And I doubt this story is true.
Don't start turning him into a Bad guy now, he did what he had to do to get his money back clean.

Rukas said:
I'm pretty sure Rakim did most of the production on Paid in Full.

roaches

Guys

IT IS NOT TRUE

And even if it was, who the hell would waste valuable sadness points on the guy whose musical contribution to the world can be summed up with "Chinese Arithmetic"?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.