Entertainment Weekly Disses Tupac

VENOMOUS said:
Because they need to let that nigga rest in peace.There raping and mutilating his music.I mean i have no problem with changing the beats but not the whole format and idea to a song.But thats beside the fact Just let the nigga rest in peace even the outlaws want them to stop putting out pacs material.
LOL.

Years ago y'all were talking about how you "hope the material won't end anytime soon". Talking about "the more we release, the more Pac's legacy stays alive.

Now the same mofo's are saying keeping his music out is "pissing on his grave". Ohhh...wait...I see the problem. Y'all just don't like what you're getting...

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
man stfu..........it was all good in the begining but People didnt think certain people swould fuck certain songs up.They need to release a box set like the article said.Instead of raping his music like that.

VENOMOUS said:
man stfu..........it was all good in the begining but People didnt think certain people swould fuck certain songs up.They need to release a box set like the article said.Instead of raping his music like that.
When you start a reply with "stfu" that means you have nothing left in your arsenal of arguments.

Like I said, this all comes down too..

<mock crying> Wahhhh...they aren't making what I want...wahhhh...I don't like Emine...wahhh...this is wack cuz I think it sucks...wahhh</mocking>

I'm done here.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
the stfu and dont reply back....Nobody is crying It is just the fact they need to let him rest in peace.Release a box set hold then release a album in 10 years.

Well "Loyal to the Game" has gone Platinum. That's another Platinum record for 2Pac, 8 years after his death, which is incredible. I say keep up the good work, and don't stop releasing albums until you have no songs left!

Chronic

I'm sure that the people who said that don't know shit about Tupac but they're just trying to be funny. The fact that this is even being discussed is very groupie-ish.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.