Eminem's new album..

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
So far, all 3 singles/leaks, sucked balls. Honestly, I liked Crack a Bottle the best out of all of them so far.

3 AM - sucked.
We Made You - sucked.
Crack a Bottle - sucked, but bearable cuz the beat & something else.

If 3 of the whatever amount of cuts so far suck this far, I really wonder how the albums gonna turn out.

I didn't know where to post this, so I made a thread.

Shadows

I still don't think Crack a Bottle will be on it.

But either way, they all kind of suck.

Maybe it was the hype? I dunno.

I should have listened to his last album a few times b4 these, so i could be impressed. :(

The whole album is going to be garbage. We made you is complete and utter shit, cracked a bottle was garbage.. i haven't heard 3 am im not dying too either. My ear drums don't need to bleed anymore.

I love eminems old shit but that whole voice hes doing now mixed with the content of his raps and beats, suck. He needs to stop trying.

yak pac fatal

3am wouldve been amazing id he dropped that whack voice

idk why i have a lil bit of faith left for the album, seems like each day im losing more faith

Euphanasia

yeah crack a bottle is absolutely terrible. i don't hate "we made you" and "3am" but it's not the eminem i want to hear. i'm hoping he just made a few of these kind of songs for singles and he has some real shit on the album, but i am concerned.

Preach

I agree with what people are saying so far. The three leaked tracks are meh, I'm hoping these 3 are the worst joints on the album, but I'm concerned about the overall quality.

Da_Funk

Yall need a big dose of shut the fuck up. Sure these songs aren't as dope as shit like Criminal or Drug Ballad or Sing For the Moment Eminem but anyone expecting that is a moron. Stop making it out like these songs are complete balls.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
Yall need a big dose of shut the fuck up.
Seriously?

Da_Funk said:
Sure these songs aren't as dope as shit like Criminal or Drug Ballad or Sing For the Moment Eminem but anyone expecting that is a moron.
Why is anyone expecting great songs like that considered a moron?

He took off, what like--5 years since his last album? A WHOLE SHIT load of things happened in his life during that time, he had some time to recover from Proofs death, he had some time off from the lime-light world and he had a lot of time to himself. I'm pretty sure he didn't decide to jump in the studio 3 days before each of the songs leaked and record them. He even called up Hot97 in NY a while before any of this and said that he was working on his album that it's gonna be ready to drop sometime in the future----future being less than a month from today.

So with all this time to come up with concepts for songs, not to mention with heavy weights working with him, this is the utter complete bullshit he puts out?

And we weren't supposed to expect dope songs from him cuz he had like half a decade to put out something good? GTFO here.

Da_Funk said:
Stop making it out like these songs are complete balls.
These songs SUCK BALLS, imo. Yeah maybe if any other rapper made these songs, they'd be alright and shit, but they didn't. Eminem did. He's got a shit load of hits/talent under his belt and for him to be putting out kiddie bullshit tracks like "We Made You" & "Crack a Bottle" or some retarded, accented "3AM" is waste of talent. They aren't even radio-catchy...well CAB is.

Don't get me wrong though, all this is just based off of 3 songs leaked/released. There's a chance that the rest of the album could be fire, but the way things are coming out, it doesn't seem like it, imo.

And the beats by Dre..seriously? For some dude who's taking over a decade to put out an album cuz he's insecure bout the shit he puts out (just saying..), these beats suck ass. I'd hate it if he fell off with his beats skills.

_carmi

me, myself & us
^I disagree.

Crack a Bottle - This one sucked.
We Made You - Well... how could one not expect a first radio single that doesn't sound like this. Reminds me of Without Me. The voice is a bit off. But this is his typical strategy. Should he have tried a new one? Why when the other 4 albums sold well.
3 AM - Beat is good, lyrics are quality, the flow is alright. Again the voice is off. But apart that this is old school Eminem back. If he used his regular voice, you'd notice that.

Now any hopes for Relapse? Yes. I mean people expected Nas to drop another classic like Illmatic and it never happened. Can we expect another SSLP? Probably not. Something as good as TES? Maybe. I have hope this will be better than Encore.

You guys are bringing this album down without actually having listened to the album yet. They say don't judge a book by its cover, don't judge an album by its first singles. Sometimes the singles are extraordinary but the album sucks ball.

ill-matic

Yall need a big dose of shut the fuck up. Sure these songs aren't as dope as shit like Criminal or Drug Ballad or Sing For the Moment Eminem but anyone expecting that is a moron. Stop making it out like these songs are complete balls.
what? why would anyone expect less-than-best Eminem?

Officially not interested in the album anymore. I didnt think I'd ever say it, but everything Em's putting out fuckin sucks. But hey, some people seem to like it, but then again there's dudes that seem to like Souljah Boys shit as well.. and yes I just compared Eminem to Souljah Boy, to me they're both on some lame ass gimick shit. Atleast Souljah Boy has an excuse, he's always been lame, where as Eminem proved to the world he was one of the most talented emcees to touch the mic.

Whatever though, Em's doing his thing and alotta people are still checkin for dude, cant hate on that shit, I'm just saying on a personal level, fuck eminems lame ass music,

-peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.