Eminem turns diva

Looks like Nas is the same from whats on allhiphop.com You might have heard how Nas slayed the Rock The Bells festival on Saturday (July 30). But the word from behind the scenes is that Nas got nasty with the other groups on the bill – sort of. I heard that the QB General cleared the whole entire back stage to make plenty of room for him and his crew. Now that means he bumped cats like Visionaries, Non Phixion, Supernatural, Jurassic Five, Hieroglyphics and others. I hear some cats were STEAMED at Nas for doing that to them. I also heard that Nas came backstage with FOUR HUMMERS and security to match (remember this is a festival). The good side of this is I heard that Nas rocked it so hard, that people forgot they were! As one person said, “I hate his a**, but he rocked 20,000 people.” Props to Guerilla Union for putting that one together! .

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Everyone slags Eminem off for getting facials. If he even does?

What is wrong with that. I suspect you'll find a lot of rappers do stuff that you consider feminine. But I suppose it's only cool when rappers are gang banging, and sexually assaulting women.

Too many haters on this board. I am a hater, hater.

^ its not that its eminem
if pac got facials i'd be calling him a faggot too

AND, its not that WE consider facials feminine. its because THEY ARE femanine.

linx

Staff member
Yeah, some people take this shit too far. I would want food and liquor and that's all. :thumb:

lmao, facials r to make ur face looks better....... i guess yall would prefer craters all on ur features huh.

shit ive had a few facials in the past(get ur mind outta the gutter lol)
it jus makes ur face look less flawed. is that against the law ?

Chronic

sniper said:
shit ive had a few facials in the past(get ur mind outta the gutter lol)
it jus makes ur face look less flawed. is that against the law ?
Yea against the law of not being a faggot LMAOROFLLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

j/k, I agree. I don't do any of that shit but I don't see anything wrong with it.

Pacaveli-T said:
eminems has gone full fleged black now.

first he buys a movie theatre out just so he can watch wedding crashers with D12 undisturbed now he wants fried chicken by the bushel.

well now low carb bars never saw that coming ah well diva on a helluva dime i see.
:confused: i dont even get what the fuck you are trying to say

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Ghetto_Ghost said:
^ its not that its eminem
if pac got facials i'd be calling him a faggot too

AND, its not that WE consider facials feminine. its because THEY ARE femanine.

Who says facials are feminine?

Pac wore a leotard. Is that Feminine? Do you call Pac a faggot now? I don't.

kman_69 said:
im sure he wants all that food and shit to give it to..... homeless and/or less fortunate people *insert sarcasm*

Should he have to? He does charity work. And a lot of people who need help could help themselves more.

Also do you eat food? Or do you give it all to charity?

What clothes do you wear? You do realise you could wear 1 outfit. And buy second hand clothes to save money. Then all the money you save could be given to charity. Sounds dumb doesn't it!!

Pittsey said:
Who says facials are feminine?

Pac wore a leotard. Is that Feminine? Do you call Pac a faggot now? I don't.
getting a facial is what women/metrosexuals/homosexuals get.
i know thats not always the case, but it mostly is. so chances are you are going to be called a girl, fag, or bitch. you can do whatever you want i dont care, its just that where im from thats whats going to happen

and yes, pac wearing a leotard was very fruity
and the cover of 'nu-mixx klazzics' with the leather one was not pleasant

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.