Eminem turns diva

k69atie

SicC's Love
Move over J.Lo. When it comes to dressing-room demands, Eminem has the pop diva's measure - and more.

The rapper has a string of quirky demands for his forthcoming tour - including massive buckets of Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Also on his list is a fully equipped 'arcade-style' dressing room, complete with monster TV with PlayStation, a ping-pong table and a basketball hoop.

He added that the room had to be big enough to "comfortably accommodate eight persons".

According to the Daily Mirror, the 32-year-old's catering needs for his Manchester gig on September 14 also stretch to two cases of Heineken lager, two bottles of Hennessy cognac and three bottles of Cristal champagne.

A source told the paper: "The artist wants 10 low-carb protein bars, 12 cans of low-carb Myoplex body-building meal-replacement formula and half-a-dozen cans of low-carb protein shakes."

But the star, who is touring with his bling protege 50 Cent doesn't abandon his penchant for pampering on the road.

Famous for his love of facials, Eminem has also asked "that the services of a masseur" be available to him.

eminems has gone full fleged black now.

first he buys a movie theatre out just so he can watch wedding crashers with D12 undisturbed now he wants fried chicken by the bushel.

well now low carb bars never saw that coming ah well diva on a helluva dime i see.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
this is nothing compared to what JLo wants. I've read what J-Lo gets, fucking stupid shit like 1000s of $ of rose pettles on her bed every night before going to bed and shit.

I'd want the same if I was Eminem, except KFC, rather get something else even though I love chicken. Also exclude this 'facial' of some sort.

Chronic

Pacaveli-T said:
eminems has gone full fleged black now.

first he buys a movie theatre out just so he can watch wedding crashers with D12 undisturbed now he wants fried chicken by the bushel.

well now low carb bars never saw that coming ah well diva on a helluva dime i see.
What the fuck? That's what black people do?

And no I'm not asking this because it's you.

Chronic said:
What the fuck? That's what black people do?

And no I'm not asking this because it's you.

yea yea regardless it was a jk i guess i dumb one im not rascist if thats what your thinking but no im talking about the fried chicken thing not the rest.

Chronic

Pacaveli-T said:
yea yea regardless it was a jk i guess i dumb one im not rascist if thats what your thinking but no im talking about the fried chicken thing not the rest.
Ever watched Killing Me Softly by Dave Chappelle?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.