Eminem prevents new 50 Cent album release

Saaphir said:
Now I see a lot of people hating 50 Cent but they are the same people who would change their mind and would say "50 was one of the greatest" if he got shot to death tomorrow...:rolleyes:

And then there was 2pac and now there is 50 Cent...hate it or love it,it's on.
not me i genuinly hate him cuz i think hes fuckin shit

DJ Harris said:
not me i genuinly hate him cuz i think hes fuckin shit
Its a thin line between love and hate DJ. Look at Game a year ago. When Game was on G-unit people hated Game dissin him, dissin Dre an the aftermath. When the Documentary Album first came out most of the people of this board say it was pure shit!!! A year later everybody on Game's (dick). yes things do change .(There was a time in my life when I hated 2pac) Alot of people couldn't stand 2Pac when he was alive but, now we all love 2pac. My point is thing change.The fact that most people ether love or hate 50 means they care about him.Thats why he still a huge star. Thats why we still makin money ,every little thing 50 saids or does make headlines because of love and hate .The more we talk about him the more his diss record the more he become a legend .holla

_carmi

me, myself & us
goymz said:
Interestingly, 50 also said he was keen to put his new material out because modern rap is not innovative enough for him. He feels the music is too basic for his liking and that it is in actual fact eroding hip-hops quality. “A lot of the music that comes out of the South is kind of simplified and I think it's kinda 'cause they just wanna have a good time. They don't wanna think about what [they] just said...when they don't take the time to make it the highest quality possible, it hurts the actual hip-hop [genre]. People wanna make music they can get away with as opposed to the best possible music they can make.”

"They'll lower the grade of music," he continued. "It changes the range you can go and then it causes confusion amongst artists that don't have their own direction at that point and they all start making music that is similar. Like if the record comes out and it's a hit and it's the simplest thing on the planet, all of a sudden the new artists start writing records that are similar to that hit…they make it sound like the record that they hear playin' on the radio as opposed to just creating their own lane."
haha... he should change the south by 50 cent.

Damn looks like I'm one of the few 50 fans here!! I honestly like 50 and his music.. I think both his albums were good.. his soundtracks was just ok but I wouldnt say horrible... Its weird how on the internet everyone hates 50 but in real life everybody likes him.. I've never met anyone in real life thats like "Yo 50's wack as hell" but on the internet he's like the most hated.. I never been to a party, with 50 playing, and someones like "Man, turn that garbage off" Even at the bar everyone starts bobbin their head when they play his stuff, especially tracks from his 1st album..

But i do agree that Bucks and Bank should drop again before he does. He should just put alot of those tracks he has on those g-unit radio mixtapes.

Damn 50's bein hypocritical as a mutha fucka......He talks shit on southern artists, yet has Buck signed, the whole Lil Jon, BME, Lil Scrappy shit goin, and yet he's gonna downtalk the south? WTF......I used to support 50 but on a serious note, he's really fuckin up with the statements he's been makin.......He does similar kinda music he bashed Ja for, and similar kinda shit he bashes the south for........I could understand the temptation to feel cocky after how many records he's sold n shit, but damn, isn't there a point where u just humble urself and show some kind of growth and maturity??? He needs to hop his ego off that tall ass pedistol.

ArtsyGirl

“I don't ever receive the credit I'm supposed to receive for my music. I receive all the checks I'm supposed to receive, I just don't receive all the trophies. But I'm cool with it. I just look at it like I should continue to dominate with it more. I'll get lifetime-achievement awards opposed to best-new-artist awards, so it's cool."
If there is a God that will never happen.

Saaphir: Now I see a lot of people hating 50 Cent but they are the same people who would change their mind and would say "50 was one of the greatest" if he got shot to death tomorrow...

And then there was 2pac and now there is 50 Cent...hate it or love it,it's on.
Ever since I heard 50 I havent liked his music, I didnt like how he dissed Ja for making pop songs then goes and does that exact same thing, now I dont like that he's still making trash music, imo, and now dissing the south for doing what he does. As far as I'm concerned he's the hater coz he attacks whoever is coming up, basically he's a hypocrit. I garrentee you I will NEVER consider 50 the greatest or anything near it, he's already been shot I'm still not impressed.

jbrolax said:
the only thing the south is good for is club music, make the ladies shake the shit.

i could never listen to a southern record and be like man this is the real shit....ignorance probaly, sorry south, im sorry
Stop watching MTV

Sometimes I wanna say something about 50, but I think he's just the type of guy who runs his mouth and says shit that he doesn't necessarily believe. I don't think he really really expects to ever get a lifetime acheivement award, and he probably thinks he gets too much publicity/recognition (which is true).

He's just the type to talk a lot in front of a journalist or a camera, like he's having a lot of fun and he's not being serious.

But I agree on the Southern rap thing, but there are some real real Southern artists who don't just wanna have a good time. It's just that that kinda music (whether it's southern or east or west or whatever) is the type that (supposedly) appeals to the people who buy it, so that's what's gonna get recognized in the media. 50 is an example, and Eminem is another. They don't put their heart into songs like, "Candy Shop" and "Shake It," but Interscope knows that's the hook that brings recognition, so they make them make those songs. 50 and Em put their hearts into songs like "Don't Push Me," "Many Men," "Sing for the Moment," "Lose Yourself," "Rock Bottom," etc. etc...

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
XIAN said:
Sometimes I wanna say something about 50, but I think he's just the type of guy who runs his mouth and says shit that he doesn't necessarily believe. I don't think he really really expects to ever get a lifetime acheivement award, and he probably thinks he gets too much publicity/recognition (which is true).

He's just the type to talk a lot in front of a journalist or a camera, like he's having a lot of fun and he's not being serious.

But I agree on the Southern rap thing, but there are some real real Southern artists who don't just wanna have a good time. It's just that that kinda music (whether it's southern or east or west or whatever) is the type that (supposedly) appeals to the people who buy it, so that's what's gonna get recognized in the media. 50 is an example, and Eminem is another. They don't put their heart into songs like, "Candy Shop" and "Shake It," but Interscope knows that's the hook that brings recognition, so they make them make those songs. 50 and Em put their hearts into songs like "Don't Push Me," "Many Men," "Sing for the Moment," "Lose Yourself," "Rock Bottom," etc. etc...

I'd rep you, if I could.

goymz said:
50 Cent had planned to release a new album this July, but thanks to the intervention of Eminem, the album has been held back.

"Em didn't agree with me," 50 revealed. "I get a little frustrated from time to time and I got so much material that I make that isn't being heard that I was like, 'Yo, I just wanna release an album again.' And he was like, 'Nah, you gotta wait.' I don't care about none of that [timing], I just want the record to go out, but it just makes better sense to take our time and re-create the new album."

50 predicts that this material will not make the album when it is eventually released, simply because by that time it will be outdated by his creativity. "I'll have so many new ideas that I wanna write something else,” he said. “I don't ever receive the credit I'm supposed to receive for my music. I receive all the checks I'm supposed to receive, I just don't receive all the trophies. But I'm cool with it. I just look at it like I should continue to dominate with it more. I'll get lifetime-achievement awards opposed to best-new-artist awards, so it's cool."

Interestingly, 50 also said he was keen to put his new material out because modern rap is not innovative enough for him. He feels the music is too basic for his liking and that it is in actual fact eroding hip-hops quality. “A lot of the music that comes out of the South is kind of simplified and I think it's kinda 'cause they just wanna have a good time. They don't wanna think about what [they] just said...when they don't take the time to make it the highest quality possible, it hurts the actual hip-hop [genre]. People wanna make music they can get away with as opposed to the best possible music they can make.”

"They'll lower the grade of music," he continued. "It changes the range you can go and then it causes confusion amongst artists that don't have their own direction at that point and they all start making music that is similar. Like if the record comes out and it's a hit and it's the simplest thing on the planet, all of a sudden the new artists start writing records that are similar to that hit…they make it sound like the record that they hear playin' on the radio as opposed to just creating their own lane."

how the fuck can this faggot comment on destroyin rap music and a simple south this cocksucking pop princess is the one wrecking rap music

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.