Eminem - New Mixtape (The Re-Up)

Call me crazy, but all this activity by Em (rumored but validated info that he will be dropping this mixtape; appearance at the BET awards with Busta) could be hype to build up to an announcement of a new album. Is it that out of the question? It would be a good move on his part, and to be honest hip-hop needs him to come out with some new shit.

Casey

Staff member
realBOSTON said:
and to be honest hip-hop needs him to come out with some new shit.
Not if it sounds anything like Encore. And don't be so quick to forget his shitty ass production 'work' on Loyal To The Game. He NEEDED to take a break after that bullshit, to step his production game up.

I like Em, but he's far past his peak.

there was rumors of him droppin that 3cd album each with a persona

Marshal Mathers
Slim Shady
Eminem

bizzare,dre and who else? or was royce a name thrown around too

THEV1LL4N

i hope they release it a little earlier becaus ealot of the songs will come out at the time anyway from obie and stat quo's albums and then other 1s on there, id like to hear it all, as part of the mxitape.

really looking forward to it.

to be honest i dont really anticipate any album / mixtape /track from eminem i enjoyed the MM LP but since then nothing has really grabbed me he had a couple of catchy tracks but noting i'd bump

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.