Eminem - New Mixtape (The Re-Up)

THEV1LL4N

Eminem "Re-Up's" Tomorrow, New Mixtape Ready

According to several sources, the new mixtape, The Re-Up by Eminem, mixed by DJ Whoo Kid in the spring, will be released tomorrow. The mixtape features the return of Eminem, along with guest apperances from Obie Trice, D12, Cashis, Stat Quo, Bobby Creekwater, 50 Cent, G-Unit, and new material from the late Proof (of D12).

The mixtape contains Eminem's new single "Things Need To Change". It is a track dedicated to Eminem's slain friend and D12 group member, Proof. A video has already been shot. The song features another D12 member, Bizarre.

The mixtape will show that Eminem has not lost his talent after the "failed" sellings of his 2004 album, Encore, which only sold 5 million copies in the United States.

Several tracklists have been posted, but no actual songs have been cofirmed. It is a possibility that the remix verse Eminem performed live on the 2006 B.E.T. Awards in late June will be included.

FroDawgg

^^^people think that just cuz they hated the album, it flopped. and compared to his other albums, it probably sold significantly less.

XIAN

I liked the first few trax of Encore, but most of it was trash. I'm glad to see that he's still going, because I haven't even heard it but, I know that hip-hop needs that new song...

Preach

"The mixtape will show that Eminem has not lost his talent after the "failed" sellings of his 2004 album, Encore, which only sold 5 million copies in the United States."

lol

how much money does a motherfucker make selling 5 million copies man.

i am not anticipating this mixtape that much to be honest.

What was the source of the text?

I wanna give this a listen to see whether I can permanently relegate Eminem from my speakers. I'm secretly hoping that he suprises me.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.