Eminem Goes on a Diet

can somebody do me a favor and please up those pics here on this thread cause for some reason my computer is acting retarded and won't allow me to view those pages...so can somebody please post them the actual pics in a reply...thanks in advance

$17 000 on a personal trainer? That's gangsta. Lol!

He's starting to look like his mentor Dr. Dre. :laugh: I guess he wants to live up to his Slim Shady moniker.;)

SMack

prince mack said:
i don't see why everyone is calling him fat.he was just too skinny before and now he looks normal.
Have you even looked at the pics?? He is a lard ass mother fucker and looks like Barbara Streisand in Hocus Pocus!!:laugh:

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
is it me or does he look like he got botox on his eyebrows? he looks like a white version of that chinese dude that couldnt sing.

william hung or sumshit. the kid that screamed: she bang, she bang!

guess that voodoo curse i put on him for fuckin loyal to the game up worked, it aint gonna stop actually i made so he explodes over time :laugh:

He actually looked worse after the Super Bowl on the Jimmy Kimmel show then he does in those pics though. Still, it aint like he's as big as 8 Ball or sumthin, give the guy a break, lol.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.