Eminem Feat. Pink – Won’t Back Down

_carmi

me, myself & us
^^ Eminem feat. Pink – Won’t Back Down (prod. DJ Khalil) | StreetHop.com

Im not really feeling it either. I can barely understand what he's saying half the time. Maybe just be a bad pre-master or mix but its pretty terrible. The hats seem to occupy the same space as the vocals which just makes it all blaaaaah and hard to understand.

Wont be bumping this.

And wtf? Dick jokes? I thought he was growing up on this one....
download link isnt working and the play bar thing isn't loading for me.

Preach

khalil has been impressive in the last few years with beats. perhaps the best producers as of late.
i listen to Slaugherhouse's "The One" and i listen to Eminem's "Won't Back Down" and i think.. yeah okay, the beats are hot. they also sound very alike. hard hitting drums in a repetitive pattern with buildups and mass-tapping the bass drum here and there. high cymbal presence and a "rock guitar" themed melody.

this song bangs, as does "The One". as for Khalil as a producer, i'm less impressed. his style is a bit fruity imo.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
kinda like a big deal, love me no more, i'mma do it, i'll still kill....nothing fruity about those beats.

you might be thinking candy bar too much.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.