eminem falling off

_carmi

me, myself & us
jason_g_718 said:
Obviously you didn't buy the CD, otherwise you'd know the answer is no.

The only songs on the bonus disc were:

We As Americans (original supposed to be ON the album)
Luv U More (originally supposed to be on the album)
Ricky Tick Tock (don'tk know about this, it sounds more like a freestyle.)

and that album that never came out was called Straight From The Lab EP (or LP i dont remember) no?

and yeah Encore seemed rushed. i hope the next one will be right.

btw the supposed to be album The Funeral that is supposed to end Em's 3 personas and he becoming a new persona, is that true or bullshit?

2Pax said:
He grew up and matured the same thing happened with Snoop, Eminems violent teen lyrics worked well, as did Snoops unique gangster style but when you grow up it doesn't have the same effect.
:thumb: , actualy thats it. if you dont mature as an artist you turn to rubbish,. he showed signs on a 1 or 2 tracks on The eminem show. then he fuly switched back the the "slim shady" character, which aint even funny no more. seriouslly i can believe his saying "guess whos back , back again, shadys back" it was lame the first time.
for some reason it dont work well for a 32 year old to be acting like his 6,

i honestly expected way more from Enimiem on his new album..cuz all these trackz that were unreleased or were leaked from mix tape were hella better then the shit he put on that album...and Straight From The Lab.... <---who the fuck knows wut happin there..peace

People here don't half love Infinite!

I will say that the lyrics on that album are far more focused than any I've ever heard from him.

And Eminem isn't 'falling off' - he already fell off.

Frank Grimes said:
, lol, it aint as good as illmatic, it was ilmatic influenced.
yeaaaaaaaaaaa i'd reword that if I got the chance, it was along the lines of illmatic I'll say. Not as good but it was more in that direction than the rest of his cd's :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online