eminem falling off

wait up, i remeber hearing an interview with eminem sayin his one of his worst fear's was when he runs out of things to say and talk aobut and his music turns wack.. does he now considers himself wack ?

7 Syns

I think Encore was an LP filled with shit thats been bothering Em or was on his mind ever since 8mile. The drama's and whatever else, basically when you are full of everything you just wanna scream. I think Encore was Eminem's scream covered in some humour which only he really knows. it's not bad, but apart from Em himself no one really knows what he was reaching at.

His next one will be more focused, if it'll be better or not i can't say.

just what i think anyways.

peace.

well the way i see it, it got delayed for ages'. so you think he'd be putting alot of time into making a good album, right?. then he came with something that almost resembled hip hop that got thrown together in 2 days with some of the serveral of the worst hip hop tracks i have heard in my life.

7 Syns

Frank Grimes said:
well the way i see it, it got delayed for ages'. so you think he'd be putting alot of time into making a good album, right?. then he came with something that almost resembled hip hop that got thrown together in 2 days with some of the serveral of the worst hip hop tracks i have heard in my life.
But whatever be the worst tracks in your mind doesn't mean Eminem thinks that. Just because it got delayed for a couple months doesn't mean shit, if you remember correctly We As Americans got leaked almost 9 months before Encore hit shelves. It is what it is, alot of the material more then likely has a great meaning to it then what we see. hence why I said
apart from Em himself no one really knows what he was reaching at.
peace.

7 Syns said:
But whatever be the worst tracks in your mind doesn't mean Eminem thinks that. Just because it got delayed for a couple months doesn't mean shit, if you remember correctly We As Americans got leaked almost 9 months before Encore hit shelves. It is what it is, alot of the material more then likely has a great meaning to it then what we see. hence why I said

peace.
Well said Syns.

The leaks are what killed Em. Other songs that were supposed to be on Encore that didn't make it due to leaks are:

Doe Rae Me
Monkey See, Monkey Do
Bully
Im Gone

All fat ass fucking tracks.

People claim Ja "ripped" Em with that line from "Loose Change" but truth is, BOTH Swift AND Obie fucking MURDERED Ja on Doe Rae Me.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
here we go again with bringing up jarule 4 no reason.And those songs you named i dont believe were suppose to be on the album because they were released on green laterns mixtape

2Pax

He grew up and matured the same thing happened with Snoop, Eminems violent teen lyrics worked well, as did Snoops unique gangster style but when you grow up it doesn't have the same effect.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I think he fell off.
He's got talent but I think the Eminem show showed a decline and Encore was completely shit, minus about 3 songs.
Hopefully it is how 7 syns puts it and his next album will be better.
Cos unless you're a shady hater you have to admit he has skills.

pimpfelix said:
didnt the bonus cd that came with the Encore album have all those song mentioned above?
Obviously you didn't buy the CD, otherwise you'd know the answer is no.

The only songs on the bonus disc were:

We As Americans (original supposed to be ON the album)
Luv U More (originally supposed to be on the album)
Ricky Tick Tock (don'tk know about this, it sounds more like a freestyle.)

ill say that to me he has diminsihed on creativity but at the same time he can still rhyme which is very important but i still like LP and eminem show better just i think new topics would be nice from his cds just who knows maybe our expectations were too high and we expected the best like his other cds but he picked a different view to rap about and that bores some ppl who knows, i think he might hit the charts greatly next album or they might just be weak who knows, he can do anything...

^^^^^ that's damn true, we all know the words to several songs of his that we probably only absorbed through the radio, none of the Encore stuff though.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online