Eminem - Curtain Call (ripped)

Haha I like this verse:) I posted a while ago and said I didn't like the tracks. Shake that is starting to grow on me a bit. And Fack.. idk, it's not something I can listen 2 as music but Idk i just think it's hilarious that he's rapping about putting a gerbil up his butt. Hey if Em can keep making 1/3 of his songs good I have no problem with that. Everyone hates encore but there was a good 6 songs on there and that's good enough for me.

_carmi

me, myself & us
MakaveliPrime01 said:
Haha I like this verse:) I posted a while ago and said I didn't like the tracks. Shake that is starting to grow on me a bit. And Fack.. idk, it's not something I can listen 2 as music but Idk i just think it's hilarious that he's rapping about putting a gerbil up his butt. Hey if Em can keep making 1/3 of his songs good I have no problem with that. Everyone hates encore but there was a good 6 songs on there and that's good enough for me.
i think considering the talent he has, 6 good tracks on a full album is not good. considering the last 3 albums he had released before encore, encore is shit and pretty deceiving.

that freestyle track is hot. why does his freestyles and features on othjer tracks are usually good, but his own tracks suck?? i dont get him really..

Xen

wtf..

For someone with eminem's talent.. 'fack' is pathetic.. just like 'ass like that' and all that other garbage he sometimes puts out.. he can do MUCH better..

I thought 'when I'm gone' was pure class possibly the best song I heard of him this year.. so therefore I was hopeful for the other two new tracks as well :confused:

That being said, he already proved himself, and he knows that this kinda shit sells..so if that's his goal then he's doing a good job ;p

ARon

People need to stop the someone with his talent whatever shit. His talent is what he puts out. We cant say he could do better blah blah, we have what we have and what we have is garbage. Now go sell a mil and make real music?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.