Eminem Calls Off European Tour

Shot 21

Fuck Eminem!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid Fucking Prick Let Down All His Fans. Selfish Prick I Hope He Fucking Burns In Hell For This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cown

The bastard cunt! I've been waiting for this shit for 3 months and then he goes and call it off just before he is supposed to perform that shit! !"%¤#¤&"%#" FUCK!

Shot 21 said:
Fuck Eminem!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid Fucking Prick Let Down All His Fans. Selfish Prick I Hope He Fucking Burns In Hell For This Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, moron, if you dont UNDERSTAND what exhaustion means your an idiot. Its not like he went "Oh I feel sick, shows cancelled" its the fact that he CANT do the show, he would probably faint on stage. This can happen to ANYONE who does that many shows in such little time.

So, in short: Fuck you. :thumb:

fuck i gott this as a birthday present and it was the only shit i gott and i been waiting for 3 mothe and those fuckers cancel it now. good way to shit on your fans. but i gott a mail saying i will gett my money back
so thats nice :D

Its been announced that 50 will perform the tour himself but at smaller venues, all refunds for the origanal shows will be given and you can buy new tickets for 50's concert from tomorrow (or today if you got the presale link)

Ant

That's shit. I'm getting a refund though.

If he's exhausted, you'd think he could just tour Europe after a months rest or something.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.