have any of you thought of editing?

And if thats the case why in one of eminems songs does he state
"pissed off, cuz pac and big just missed all this"

-talking about him making it in the rap game
Em didnt make it in the rap game til like 3yrs after they both died

U-P
T-H-E-M
P-L-E-A-S-E

I keep hearing everybody talk about how great they are. *British voice* DAMMIT, SHARE THE WEALTH MAN! WE ARE STARVING! *End British voice*

Tone Capone said:
I gotta find out what it's called because my boy burned it for me (THAT'S right!!! BURNED!!!)

But Em raps "Are you afraid of a blade made of a razor with AIDS..." and goes on to finish the song and then when it's BIG's turn BIG goes "yo but I wanna curse" and Em's like "Do yo thing!" and BIG raps "Niggas in my faction..." and finishes the first verse from "your nobody until somebody kills you"... So it was certainly before BIG's life after death and Em used lyrics that he used on a different track but, they called it a freestyle and it was on Sway and Tech's radio show.

EDIT!!!!

After listening to the track again last night (with another board member) I realized I posted the wrong lyrics for EM's part. His rap started "broke the rubber, busted a nut up in yo mother, so how you feel about havin another little brother.." at that point you hear BIG and the radio dj’s cracking up hard as EM continues to rap. He finishes his spit with “… starin at the bitch with firm tits, jackin off aimin straight for both lips when my sperm spits…” Then the dj’s go “that was pretty nasty man” and EM says “I’m sorry for the curses…” and BIG starts going “I wanna curse I wanna curse” and EM goes “do yo thing do yo thing… hey do yo thing…” and BIG answers “My man…” then flows “niggas in my faction don’t be askin questions…..” and finishes the first verse from ~Your Nobody Til Somebody Kills You~ (which obviously wasn’t released until after he died). BIG definitely knew who Em was but, you guys gotta remember, this was when EM knew how to rap and was KILLING people on the underground scene! I’m sure a lot of people knew him before he blew up. ANYWAY. When I said pm me your address, I meant your mailing address and I would send you a copy but, better yet pm me your phone number and I’ll just let you here it over the phone.

PEACE.

Mad skillz said:
omg just up the dam track.... if u can post you can up a track.... com on man,,

THANK YOU

AGAIN

Tone Capone said:
.... When I said pm me your address, I meant your mailing address and I would send you a copy but, better yet pm me your phone number and I’ll just let you here it over the phone.

PEACE.

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
Tone Capone said:
BIG DID know Em. I got a track of them free styling on Sway and Tech (back when eminem knew how to rap).
its a mix, anybody with half a brain can tell considering Em didnt even know Sway and Tech until after Big died

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
Tone Capone said:
You're full of it.
yes, me, who has some credibility around this board and has been a fan of Em for 6 years, is full of it. meanwhile, you, who just registered, are far more of a reliable source than I am and can overlook the fact that Biggie died in 97, a full year before Eminem even did the Rap Olympics in 98 which is what lead to him meeting Sway and Tech in te first place

im also full of power, seeing how im closing this bullshit thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.