Eminem & Biggie Beef?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard from somebody that Em and BIG had beef before but i cant seem to find any info on that, is this true? and if so then what was the beef about?

Lok

True, It happened around 95. Big did a show in Detroit & Em was backstage trying to give him his Demo tape (Em was wearing that Elf T-Shirt that you probably saw him wearing in one his old pictures [The one where he is picking his nose I think]).
Em saw a Twinkie on one of the tables & grabbed it, not knowing that this was Bigs last twinkie. When Biggie found out, he went banans & almost got his people to fuck Em up.
Later on Em & Big dropped a couple of diss tracks directed at each other.
Em dropped "I Ate Your Twinkie" & "I Ate Your Twinkie (Remix)"
Biggie dropped "You Elf T-Shirt Wearing Square" & "High Pitch Sounding Sausage".

The Em tracks were on a mega rare Detroit compilation that was only released on Tape, while the Biggie diss tracks were released on a NYC mixtape around 95.

CalcuoCuchicheo

Little Miss Vixen
Lok said:
True, It happened around 95. Big did a show in Detroit & Em was backstage trying to give him his Demo tape (Em was wearing that Elf T-Shirt that you probably saw him wearing in one his old pictures [The one where he is picking his nose I think]).
Em saw a Twinkie on one of the tables & grabbed it, not knowing that this was Bigs last twinkie. When Biggie found out, he went banans & almost got his people to fuck Em up.
Biggie dropped "You Elf T-Shirt Wearing Square" & "High Pitch Sounding Sausage".

The Em tracks were on a mega rare Detroit compilation that was only released on Tape, while the Biggie diss tracks were released on a NYC mixtape around 95.
Somebody got sonned..lol

Pezz

United Slave
Lok said:

CLASSIC INFO!! :D

Mad skillz said:
if thats true can you please up the track
I gotta find out what it's called because my boy burned it for me (THAT'S right!!! BURNED!!!)

But Em raps "Are you afraid of a blade made of a razor with AIDS..." and goes on to finish the song and then when it's BIG's turn BIG goes "yo but I wanna curse" and Em's like "Do yo thing!" and BIG raps "Niggas in my faction..." and finishes the first verse from "your nobody until somebody kills you"... So it was certainly before BIG's life after death and Em used lyrics that he used on a different track but, they called it a freestyle and it was on Sway and Tech's radio show.

DPG iz all I C

Tone Capone said:
I gotta find out what it's called because my boy burned it for me (THAT'S right!!! BURNED!!!)

But Em raps "Are you afraid of a blade made of a razor with AIDS..." and goes on to finish the song and then when it's BIG's turn BIG goes "yo but I wanna curse" and Em's like "Do yo thing!" and BIG raps "Niggas in my faction..." and finishes the first verse from "your nobody until somebody kills you"... So it was certainly before BIG's life after death and Em used lyrics that he used on a different track but, they called it a freestyle and it was on Sway and Tech's radio show.
Im pretty sure thats bullshit but whatever :)

Tone Capone said:
BIG DID know Em. I got a track of them free styling on Sway and Tech (back when eminem knew how to rap).
have any of you thought of editing?

And if thats the case why in one of eminems songs does he state
"pissed off, cuz pac and big just missed all this"

-talking about him making it in the rap game

Rigade

Tone Capone said:

I'm pretty sure Em never knew B.I.G., just because he has a track with him doesn't mean shit. Em has madd tracks wit Pac now and that's a bunch of shit so.

And that song your talking about is a man made mix, because those are B.I.G.'s lyrics to "Last Battle" with 2Pac and B.I.G.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.