Eminem back with Kim

Dave D

Eminem has got back with his ex-wife and revealed that they may marry again.

He told an American radio station: "We have reconciled and are probably going to re-marry."

Eminem referred to Kim, who has battled drink and drug addiction in the past, as "my wife Kim" throughout the interview.

The 33-year-old star also hinted the rumours he is about to retire from music after the release of his greatest hits album Curtain Call this week are true.

He added: "I'm at a point in my life right now where I feel like I don't know where my career is going."

"This is the reason I called it Curtain Call, because this could be the final thing. I don't know."

Dave D

Eminem has got back with his ex-wife and revealed that they may marry again.

He told an American radio station: "We have reconciled and are probably going to re-marry."

Eminem referred to Kim, who has battled drink and drug addiction in the past, as "my wife Kim" throughout the interview.

The 33-year-old star also hinted the rumours he is about to retire from music after the release of his greatest hits album Curtain Call this week are true.

He added: "I'm at a point in my life right now where I feel like I don't know where my career is going."

"This is the reason I called it Curtain Call, because this could be the final thing. I don't know."

Scoobyffc

wtf

i think hes only back with her because of Halie

if he wants to retire and stop dropin shit songs to rest and come back tight its all good, otherwise just close the fuckin curtain

Scoobyffc

wtf

i think hes only back with her because of Halie

if he wants to retire and stop dropin shit songs to rest and come back tight its all good, otherwise just close the fuckin curtain

THEV1LL4N

yea, apocalypse now, ur rite. em could have a rest, and get more time to be with hailie. then he cousl come back for at least 1 more album, and it could be better than ever.

he could still be featuring on a few tracks for other artists tho. u never kno.....

THEV1LL4N

yea, apocalypse now, ur rite. em could have a rest, and get more time to be with hailie. then he cousl come back for at least 1 more album, and it could be better than ever.

he could still be featuring on a few tracks for other artists tho. u never kno.....

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.