Eminem back with Kim

wow , i can't believe em got back with that hood rat , that bitch has busted alot of skandalouz shit , eminem is a simp. and da last few songz hes dropped have been bullshit so if he cant release shit like he did on the marshall mathers lp, and older songz that were dope then he shud just call it quitz cuz he seems washed up. :fury:

wow , i can't believe em got back with that hood rat , that bitch has busted alot of skandalouz shit , eminem is a simp. and da last few songz hes dropped have been bullshit so if he cant release shit like he did on the marshall mathers lp, and older songz that were dope then he shud just call it quitz cuz he seems washed up. :fury:

enough of the eminem battering...
i admit he is bad and i havent listened to him outside of a 2pac record since 2000, but the comments above are quite useless. the thing says "eminem back with kim" and suggests you post your thoughts on that topic. it doesnt say "is eminem a faggot?" or "what would you like to do with eminem?"....
comments like "fuck eminem" etc are really immature.

enough of the eminem battering...
i admit he is bad and i havent listened to him outside of a 2pac record since 2000, but the comments above are quite useless. the thing says "eminem back with kim" and suggests you post your thoughts on that topic. it doesnt say "is eminem a faggot?" or "what would you like to do with eminem?"....
comments like "fuck eminem" etc are really immature.

Eminem isn't that big rapstar who dominated rap charts no more...so maybe it's time for him to retire but I hope he will continue producing for other artists.Eminem is a talented artist.

Eminem isn't that big rapstar who dominated rap charts no more...so maybe it's time for him to retire but I hope he will continue producing for other artists.Eminem is a talented artist.

S. Fourteen

His plan is to have Kim make his life more miserable again so he'd have more things to rap about besides "da donig doing doing", and comeback with a MMLP style album. :hungry:

S. Fourteen

His plan is to have Kim make his life more miserable again so he'd have more things to rap about besides "da donig doing doing", and comeback with a MMLP style album. :hungry:

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
i personally think the only time his songs are good is when he's in beef with sum1. other than that..his songs suck

_carmi

me, myself & us
he must be deep in love with her to want to marry her again after all she did.

i hope he aint totally retiring. i hope he gets some inspiration.

omg your all little kiddies, STFU and grow up, they guy is just getting his nut and alll you can do about it is have a wank or spew up...how fucking sad are you?!?!?!?! VERY.....and to prove a point!!!!! since besides tupac eminem is the best thing that ever happened to america !!!!!!! he should change his name to Eminem The Great taking after Bin Ladan The Great hahahahya

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.