Eminem and Source Co-owner exchange words

aban said:
Hey jason, does the "G" in your name stand for Gangster if it does you're cool :Thumb:
Don't be ignorant and look for reasons to hate people.

And, no, it doesn't jackass.

Jason is myfirst name and oh...no way...never though that G could be for the first initial of my last name. nah..that could never be it.

jason_g_718 said:
I know a lot of people around here think this beef is "stupid", but obviously the people involved are taking it very seriously
LOL no shit sherlock,....ya know it wouldnt be beef if they didnt lol....

AND LMAO@ ABAN

jason_g_718 said:
What am I gonna do?

Well, laughing my ass off at you comes to mind.
good luck...also notice how u been defendin ur idols again...and how u talked about hiphop classics and stll havent checked illmatic.....

i feel so sorry 4 u...

aban said:
JAson G you want beef with me nigga, I got a hundred guns at my house RIGHT NOW with crips in my backyard waiting for you punk ass. see you better stay in canada because if you come down to cali we'll bomb on you
LMAO@ AT THIS shit.

What a net thug you are.

And by the way, I live in Detroit, not Canada.

aban said:
JAson G you want beef with me nigga, I got a hundred guns at my house RIGHT NOW with crips in my backyard waiting for you punk ass. see you better stay in canada because if you come down to cali we'll bomb on you

Just when I thought the new board changed, and their would be less beefing I have to read some horse shit like this :(

I have so much to say right now, but I'll just let Jason handle it.

Hostile Apostle said:
Just when I thought the new board changed, and their would be less beefing I have to read some horse shit like this :(

I have so much to say right now, but I'll just let Jason handle it.
LOL, what's there to handle? Dude is a joke.

Props to Eminem for showing up at the station...Dave is right he hardly goes anywhere (which is NOT a bad thing), but I'm glad he finnaly did something instead of letting this shit drag on over the radio and interviews.

Peace tho.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.