Eminem and Royce Da 5'9 release statements on Proof's death

ArtsyGirl

Sandeep14 said:
royce could have pretended 2 be all safe wiv proof and eminem, but inside his mind, he probably hated them because of eminem, and wanted to backstabb them after "being friends again".

maybe, its a suggestion....

any thoughts/comments?
The first time you asked nobody agreed, what makes you think they will this time?

Anyway touching words from both of them, hope Em can pull thru this though.

THEV1LL4N

yea, true.

1 more thing. u kno how wen bugz died, and said that he wanted swifty mcVay to join D12. do you think the same will happen wiv obie trice this time wiv proof's situation, just to make 6 members again.

it would b a good idea, but. nobody can fill proof's place. and plus it would seem a little wierd.

part of me would want 2 c obie trice as a member of D12, but part of me duznt.

plus i was not disrespecting proof. If i did, i am sorry, and i didnt intend to.

btw let me remind you, these are forums, so u can post messages up, i have not broken any rules or anything.

plus i do respect every1.

anywayz. thats all.

R.I.P. Proof & Bugz

Sandeep14 said:
yea, true.

1 more thing. u kno how wen bugz died, and said that he wanted swifty mcVay to join D12. do you think the same will happen wiv obie trice this time wiv proof's situation, just to make 6 members again.

it would b a good idea, but. nobody can fill proof's place. and plus it would seem a little wierd.

plus i was not disrespecting proof. If i did, i am sorry, and i didnt intend to.

btw let me remind you, these are forums, so u can post messages up, i have not broken any rules or anything.

anywayz. thats all.

R.I.P. Proof & Bugz
i would like to see trice on some D12 tracks but i aint too hot on him becommin a member, but i dunno

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
There will be no need to replace proof. D12 will always exist with 5 or 6 members, most people don't know that the 12 represents the no. of members anyway. Very few can name the alter egos besides Slim Shady.

When Bugz was replaced D12 didn't have a record contract and no one from the group did either.

And Obie Trice has already performed several tracks with D12.

SMack

Sandeep14 said:
yea, true.

anywayz. thats all.

R.I.P. Proof & Bugz
Someone ban the shit please. He's fucking annoying.

RIP Proof.

PS. Pittsey cracks me up!!

Proof and Royce were on tour together recently...
so the beef was not only squashed, they were working together again.
but you don't even need that to prove that royce wasn't involved. This looks like some dumb drunk 4am shit that got out of hand because people had guns and wern't afraid to use them. Sad... its just sad.

RIP Proof

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Calm down ladies. This is a discussion board no need to argue.

And also you can't Slap someone up on the net. And SMack is a big old unit, you'd have trouble moving him, let alone slapping him.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.