eminem and kim call it quits...again

_carmi

me, myself & us
i knew it wouldnt work out. the girl is a slut, he should have known better.

hopefully he will make another album with the same intensity he had in his SSLP/MMLP time. but i'm quite sure that's not gonna happen :(

TCD

I fee bad for Em, although EVERYONE saw it coming but not after just 3 months.

Which member of G-Unit is alleged to have slept with her.

AmerikazMost

TCD said:

yeah, i think i said i gave it 5 or 6 months.. def. a little bit of a surprise

oh no, does this mean he has something new to say on a NEW ALBUM, like usher and confessions? damn why won't he just retire and concentrate on being nice to kim.

AmerikazMost

pclvson said:
oh no, does this mean he has something new to say on a NEW ALBUM, like usher and confessions? damn why won't he just retire and concentrate on being nice to kim.
I don't think he treats Kim poorly. I think she uses and manipulates him. Eminem seems like a sucker for love. He gets blinded by his emotions, and she takes advantage of it. Then when he realizes it, he gets pissed and takes his aggression out on wax.

I'd welcome any new material from Em (in hopes he can resurrect the old Em). His latest shit has been wack as fuck, but he has more ability than anyone in the game. I'd like to see him use it again.

_carmi

me, myself & us
pclvson said:
who the fuck cares about kim. make em do another album instead. i want some new GOOD material.

TCD said:

i gave it around 6-7 months. sucks for em tho.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.