Eazy E Vs Biggie (Who Is Better)

ChuckTaylor said:
Eazy E is better than Biggie that fat fuck he formed N.W.A started Bonethugs up. And is the pioneer of gangsta rap .
That doesn't make him better :rolleyes:

SO i dunno if this thread is about what rapper you like better or which one is the better rapper<<if it is the second i dunno how ppl can say eazy since he didnt write his own rhymes.

If you say like eazy more than biggie than i am sure you have ur reasons for it...

2 Pac's #1 Fan said:
I Think Eazy E Is Better Because He Talks About The Real Shit That Goes On In Life And Biggie He Just Talks About Shit

LOL yeah biggie talks about shit.

Shit you dont understand.

As for Eazy his rhyming skills are wack he couldnt even put words together with out Dre or Ice cube helping him or some other rapper.

:thumb:

lol, why would u compare a guy that cant even think of rhymes to one of the greatest Mcs of all time, comparing eazy to biggie is like comparing dre to eminem in terms of rappin.

Silleone said:
lol, why would u compare a guy that cant even think of rhymes to one of the greatest Mcs of all time, comparing eazy to biggie is like comparing dre to eminem in terms of rappin.
True. However it all depends on personal preference. Overall I'm a bigger fan of Eazy's music but there's no doubt that Biggie is the better skilled MC.

Zero Cool said:
True. However it all depends on personal preference. Overall I'm a bigger fan of Eazy's music but there's no doubt that Biggie is the better skilled MC.

yeah your right its about opinion but i never really considerd eazy e an artist, to be an artist u have to make your art, mcing is art, writing is an art, making your beats is art, eazy e did none of those, hes like the news guy, i dont calll him an artist for the same reason i dont call boybands artists, all they really do is read whats done for them by the true artist.

but its all bout opinion.

should we do a "who's better, Ice Cube or Biggie thread since even Eazy said...'Ice Cube writes the rhymes that I say'"?

just a question...but honestly, I like to listen to Eazy as much as I do Biggie but Biggie is a far more talented lyricist than Eazy, but I liked Eazy's flow and voice better...plus you couldn't hear Eazy breathe on the mic, that is one thing that bothered me about Biggie, but he was a big dude and couldn't help it.

Biggie is easily way better than eazy e

better flow, voice, delivery, wordplay, albums.

Biggie didnt write his rhymes down, he jus memorized them in his head. Jay Z stole that from biggie

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online