Dre responsible for shitty state of hiphop?

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
No, but I never said they did either. Hip-Hop is bigger than even Tupac's music.

None of the albums will sell over 500,000.

And this thread isnt talking about a "new improved hip-hop sound" infact it is condemning them (kanye, lil wayne, etc etc). It is talking about rappers and producer challenging one another to make the best songs they can.

Dre's music has always been dope, whether commercial or not, and by existing he challenges others to compete by doing the same. Quality music that sells.

I think you and carmi totally missed the point of the original post.
oh no..i got it..i was just trying to make my point :)

No, but I never said they did either. Hip-Hop is bigger than even Tupac's music.

None of the albums will sell over 500,000.

And this thread isnt talking about a "new improved hip-hop sound" infact it is condemning them (kanye, lil wayne, etc etc). It is talking about rappers and producer challenging one another to make the best songs they can.

Dre's music has always been dope, whether commercial or not, and by existing he challenges others to compete by doing the same. Quality music that sells.

I think you and carmi totally missed the point of the original post.

in my opinion sales dont make always artist great artist

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.