Dre Day Vs Real motherfuckin G´s

Choose the better Diss.

• Dre Day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real motherfuckin G´s

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
its easy, though dre day is a classic its one of my least favorite tracks of tha chronic, there are a lot of far better tracks on tha chronic. that said real g'z is one of eazy's best tracks ever so you know what i voted. real g'z was the shit, what was the other diss called. i had 2 fat disses towards dre and one of them was motherfucking real g'z, what was the other one? 2 of eazy's best songs, also check out the old mc ren shit. its dope as fuck.

Nozzy E

by faaaaarrrrrr Eazy E Killed dre and Snoop,he made snoop look stupid by callin him anorexic,and wat he sed on boxtalk back in the days about them was funny as hell,Eazy was a real nigga from compton,Dre was plain confused,he was used by Suge and controlled by him,

im still bumpin Real G's these days,classic shit

both have cruisin beats... real old school westcoast.

"Tell me where the fuck you found an anorexic rapper talking about who you going scabble with and who you shot your only 60 pounds when your wet and wearing boots"

"All of a sudden dr dre was a g thang but on his own album covers he was she thang"
Imma have to go with EASY

Kadafi Son

I can't really decide. Dre Day had better flow and wordplay and Real Mothafuckin' G'z was more ruthless. Dresta and BG Knock Out ain't bad rappers either. I wanna hear other songs from them.

Shot 21

Real Mutherfucking Gs

Fuck With Dre Day is good but Eazy E kills Dr Dre and Snoop Doggy Dogg. Especially when E was gettin paid offa Dre Day.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.