Dre Day Vs Real motherfuckin G´s

Choose the better Diss.

• Dre Day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real motherfuckin G´s

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have to say its not easy. Both have a different type, dre day is more laid back and smooth and all that stuff, but real motherfuckin G´s is hardcore and the beat is a little bit similar to the Aint nuthin but a g-thang beat. On the other hand I think the wordplay of dre day is better. Overall I consider them both as a classic, neverless for me Real motherfuckin G´s wins.

Swollen_Member

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Snoop made Dre Day a classic no doubt....on the other hand Easy E's funny-ass anorexic disses towards Snoop in Real G's were pretty good!

....Claiming my City, But Dre you aint from Compton - BG Knock Out

Real Muthafukin G`s <========== Classic Diss Track......Bg Knock Out ..Comin out of Jail Soon...

R.I.P.Makaveli

Eazy, Dresta, & BG Knoccout killed Dre Day, but where I was living at the time, I didn't see Eazy's video one time on any of the music channels, I didn't even know there was a video until about three-four years ago, yet Dre Day was played constantly.

Kind of a strange spin on things, more exposure all of a sudden determines who wins a beef. You see Mtv and the other channels taking sides constantly. Whoever could bring in more $$$ I guess.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.