Drake

maybe in Toronto..

yup but he doesn't play in it anymore.

I personally don't feel this new song. I heard Lil Wayne took him under his wing. Also heard he is dating Rihanna.

hahaha, naah not too many people really give a fuck about dude in T.O other than ppl that are already hanging off Waynes nuts. He's alright, I dont think he's anything special, as an emcee atleast.

Apparently my barber used to line him up prior to all the success, and he's always been some lil rich kid, doing the whole acting and rapping thing with mommy's money and what not. Now you hear em on tracks here and there, talking like he's hard. Rappers need to get the fuck off that bullshit and be themselves.

I dont see what all the commotion is about this kid, when u got really talented emcees up and coming, like Blu, Reks, and Joell Ortiz

peace

Shadows

hahaha, naah not too many people really give a fuck about dude in T.O other than ppl that are already hanging off Waynes nuts. He's alright, I dont think he's anything special, as an emcee atleast.

Apparently my barber used to line him up prior to all the success, and he's always been some lil rich kid, doing the whole acting and rapping thing with mommy's money and what not. Now you hear em on tracks here and there, talking like he's hard. Rappers need to get the fuck off that bullshit and be themselves.

I dont see what all the commotion is about this kid, when u got really talented emcees up and coming, like Blu, Reks, and Joell Ortiz

peace

I respect your opinion and kind of agree.

However, I also think that rappers can rap about anything period. Do you think Tupac rapped about things that he didn't go through?

He even admitted it himself, that he took other people's stories and put it in his raps. Granted, he did it so good no one could give him shit.

I dunno though. Big ups to him and being seen with Rihanna now.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.