Drake

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
[youtube]JaxkJIWQvpM[/youtube]

I heard this on the radio a few days ago and I was like damn, pretty sick lines and shit.

Then I saw the video today and was like, lol, he had all of it written?

Shadows

Everyone is hyping this guy up to be the next big thing.

Somebody convince me.
Sofi, you the fucking best, you the fucking best, you fucking best, best streethops ever had, best it's ever had, best it's ever had, best it's ever had.....

:eek:h:

Not a huge Drake fan, but I can give dude props for being original with it, heres a few tunes by dude

[YOUTUBE]f-OzvlQyYks[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]DsDtU9eHG5E[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]s9IQBpwJfqs[/YOUTUBE]

- peace

Caesar

Staff member
Was once supposed to be signed to Wayne's Young Money, but seems they are just heavily affiliated.

The Lil Wayne and Drake mixtape is nice though.

ill-matic

i think he's very capable, and will eventually be a mainstream success. he's not a bad looking guy, is now (apparantely) dating Rihanna, can sing, and can rap. so that will translate to popularity, depending on the direction he takes his music.

in terms of rapping, i think he's pretty good, and has a lot of talent.

Casey

Staff member
I love Degrassi. Cool show.

Anyway, as for Drake, he seems talented but for me he just hasn't dropped that one tune yet that hits home for me and will make me give him his full props.

He knows his music though. I remember when I first heard the song "Little Bit" by Lykke Li - I knew it wouldn't be long before a rapper jumped on it and BAM! next thing I knew, Drake had done his version and was getting mad hits on YouTube.

Funny cos a lot of cats know his version but unfortunately it didn't seem to get Lykke Li that much exposure. I say to folk, have you heard "Little Bit" by Lykke Li, and I get blank stares. Shame - she's hella talented.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.