Dr Dre post DR pre Eminem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

S. Fourteen

jason_g_718 said:
With all due respect, do you have anyway to prove this? Upload a picture of the liner notes? Something?
Dre is credited in the booklet like several other people have said before. One guy posted that shit from the copyright.gov site. That is a enough proof, stop being so difficult. You didn't recall seeing him on there... that should be the end of it. So for the last time. DR. DRE IS CREDITED IN THE BOOKLET FOR THOSE THREE SONGS.

You are sick and tired of being called stupid. Have you thought about the fact that maybe people are sick and tired of you replying to irrelevant shit and you debating with others when you don't need to? A proof was provided yet you act like the proof doesn't exist.

So, Dre is credited in Top Dogg. Get back to the topic. Stop arguing about the Top Dogg thing. That is over and done with, anymore posts about it will be deleted. Get back to talking about other Dre productions.

Thanks.

Edit: Thanks sniper, for making all of us look stupid. :D jk

Top Dogg - May 11, 1999
Slim Shady LP - February 23, 1999

www.amazon.com

Gives me more reason to delete any other posts about Top Dogg.

saltynuts said:
Dre is credited in the booklet like several other people have said before. One guy posted that shit from the copyright.gov site. That is a enough proof, stop being so difficult. You didn't recall seeing him on there... that should be the end of it. So for the last time. DR. DRE IS CREDITED IN THE BOOKLET FOR THOSE THREE SONGS.

You are sick and tired of being called stupid. Have you thought about the fact that maybe people are sick and tired of you replying to irrelevant shit and you debating with others when you don't need to? A proof was provided yet you act like the proof doesn't exist.

So, Dre is credited in Top Dogg. Get back to the topic. Stop arguing about the Top Dogg thing. That is over and done with, anymore posts about it will be deleted. Get back to talking about other Dre productions.

Thanks.

Edit: Thanks sniper, for making all of us look stupid. :D jk

Top Dogg - May 11, 1999
Slim Shady LP - February 23, 1999

www.amazon.com

Gives me more reason to delete any other posts about Top Dogg.
lol its what im meant fo' :D i did have a hunch tho cos i remember my name is aired b4 bitch please so jus assumed :thumb:

7 Syns

Dr. Dre also produced the majority of King T's unreleased, recently released (make sense?) album Thy Kingdom Come. Which was initially suppose to be the first Aftermath solo LP after that forgetable compilation.

He also worked with a couple of eastcoast artists, like LL Cool J (on Zoom).

peace.

7 Syns said:
Dr. Dre also produced the majority of King T's unreleased, recently released (make sense?) album Thy Kingdom Come. Which was initially suppose to be the first Aftermath solo LP after that forgetable compilation.

He also worked with a couple of eastcoast artists, like LL Cool J (on Zoom).

peace.
gotta check that king tee album out, known bout it for ages but didnt know an album name props 7. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.