Dr Dre post DR pre Eminem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what did Dre do after he left the row, but before he found Eminem?

What did he produce?

The only thing that comes to mind is the firm album?

he must have done some other stuff...

Dr. Dre Presents The Aftermath
The Firm Album
Snoop Dogg - Top Dogg

...I think that's about it, he kept quiet for a while...wish he was still quiet, the shit that's coming outta his camp since 2002 has not been worth it...

alleyezonme0707 said:
Dr. Dre Presents The Aftermath
The Firm Album
Snoop Dogg - Top Dogg

...I think that's about it, he kept quiet for a while...wish he was still quiet, the shit that's coming outta his camp since 2002 has not been worth it...
Yo dogg, you got the sleeve or something from Top Dogg to prove that Dre produced it, or even had any hand in it? I used to have Top Dogg because it's actually his best effort from his No Limit days and I don't recall Dre producing anything on there.

jason_g_718 said:
Yo dogg, you got the sleeve or something from Top Dogg to prove that Dre produced it, or even had any hand in it? I used to have Top Dogg because it's actually his best effort from his No Limit days and I don't recall Dre producing anything on there.
Dre produced "Buck' Em", "Bitch Please" and "Just Dippin'" on Top Dogg..

BonGMaN said:
Dre produced "Buck' Em", "Bitch Please" and "Just Dippin'" on Top Dogg..
With all due respect, do you have anyway to prove this? Upload a picture of the liner notes? Something?

I mean, I can that Suge Knight physically produced the entire AEOM album, but just cuz I say so doesn't mean it's true.

Not saying you're a liar, just saying that because I used to have the album and I don't remember him producing anything, I'd like to see the booklet.

S. Fourteen

Don't post useless shit like - "You're a fuckin idiot." - insulting members. Point out a member's lack of knowledge but providing useful facts about the topic.

Any stupid comments like "you're a fucking idiot" will be deleted. Thanks.

saltynuts said:
Don't post useless shit like - "You're a fuckin idiot." - insulting members. Point out a member's lack of knowledge but providing useful facts about the topic.

Post DR pre-Em was a time when Dre made his 2 biggest flops. That's I see see this period.

jason_g_718 said:
With all due respect, do you have anyway to prove this? Upload a picture of the liner notes? Something?

I mean, I can that Suge Knight physically produced the entire AEOM album, but just cuz I say so doesn't mean it's true.

Not saying you're a liar, just saying that because I used to have the album and I don't remember him producing anything, I'd like to see the booklet.
58. Registration Number: PA-976-476
Title: Just dippin'.
Note: Performed by Snoop Dogg, featuring Dr. Dre & aJewell.
In: No limit Top Dogg. mNo Limit Records P2 50052, c1999. Compact disc
Claimant: My Own Chit Music, Bad Azz, Sharon Hill Music, Hitman, Ain't Nuthin' Goin' On But Fu-kin'
Created: 1998
Published: 11May99
Author on © Application:words & music: Calvin Broadus (p.k.a. Snoop Dogg, pseud.), acBad Azz, Andre Young (p.k.a. Dr. Dre, pseud.), Ricardo Brown (p.k.a. Kurupt, pseud.) & Hitman.

59. Registration Number: PA-976-477
Title:Buck'em.
Note: Performed by Snoop Dogg, featuring aSticky Fingers.
In:No limit Top Dogg. mNo Limit Records P2 50052, c1999. Compact disc
Claimant:My Own Chit Music, Ain't Nuthin' Goin' On But Fu-kin'
Published: 11May99
Author on © Application:words & music: Calvin Broadus (p.k.a. Snoop Dogg, pseud.), Bad Azz, Andre Young (p.k.a. Dr. Dre, pseud.)

60. Registration Number: PA-976-484
Title: B please.
Note: Performed by Snoop Dogg, featuring aSticky Fingers.
In:No limit Top Dogg. mNo Limit Records P2 50052, c1999. Compact disc
Claimant:My Own Chit Music, Hennessey For Everyone, Ain't Nuthin' Goin' On But Fu-kin'
Published:11May99
Author on © Application:words & music: Calvin Broadus (p.k.a. Snoop Dogg, pseud.), Alvin Joyner (p.k.a. Xzibit, pseud.) & Andre R. Young (p.k.a. Dr. Dre, pseud.)

source is http://www.copyright.gov/

BonGMaN said:
I have the retail CD homie.. ;)..I checked the sleeve..trust me..
It's not too much of a request to ask you to upload it.

I'm not saying you're lying, I just don't remember and I'd like to see it with my own two eyes, that's all.

saltynuts said:

Good. Because there's no need for that. I have been guilty of it myself before, but 99% of the time only in defense of someone else insulting me first.

I'm sick and tired of being told how stupid I am because I have an opinion that's unpopular with the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.