Dr.Dre Detox Album.......

Ok so this album has been rumoured to be released OCTOBER some time but i know the album has been pushed back over 2 years....nowi know he is a perfectionist and wants to shock the world with this cd...i mean chronic 2001 in my eyes is one of the all time greatest albums ever......every track is amazing even the skits!!! Now i am itching to get my hands on this album.....i have the pretox mixtape which has some tite tracks but iam after some info on whats happnin with an updated release date??

Anybody add to my question???

Come on DRE Get your masterfull black ass out the studio and give your fans what we need!!!!

Ok so this album has been rumoured to be released OCTOBER some time but i know the album has been pushed back over 2 years....nowi know he is a perfectionist and wants to shock the world with this cd...i mean chronic 2001 in my eyes is one of the all time greatest albums ever......every track is amazing even the skits!!! Now i am itching to get my hands on this album.....i have the pretox mixtape which has some tite tracks but iam after some info on whats happnin with an updated release date??

Come on DRE Get your masterfull black ass out the studio and give your fans what we need!!!!

Chronic

No.
Don't count on hearing anything soon.
Just wait till it's all over the net before you waste time trying to find something out. When it's about to come out, you'll know, it's a Dre record.

Chronic

No.
Just wait till it's all over the net before you waste time trying to find something out. When it's about to come out, you'll know, it's a Dre record.

Chronic

No.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.