Download Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shot 21

Zimbabwe said:
ever wondered how google could be made more useful than it is ? , well it can . In the form of mp3s. Now if you have tried searching google for a couple of mp3s , to your dismay you might have come up with little or no results . Heres a solution !!!

LINK:
http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q=?intitle:index.of?+mp3+ja+rule&lr=

INSTRUCTIONS:
open a new pagein your internet browser , whatever it may be , copy the whole link and paste it into the adress bar of your new open page , now subtitute the ja+rule with whatever artist you may like , for example 50+Cent , now hit enter , and wait for the page to load , voilla , a whole page full of links to mp3s
All it does is put me through to a foreign version of Google.

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
p.s please do not reply in this thread as it will only flood it up , and it will be impossible to sive through posts to find the download link , instead click the rep button of the person whos link you used , just to indicate your appreciation , instead of putting "thanks" or "props" , hope i am not being rude , thanks

while you guys are throwing out links, do any of you have a link for the proof "grown man shit" mix tape? i have been trying mirc, but it is barely ever there, and when it is i get cuz off like 30 seconds into the download. any help would be appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.