[DOWNLOAD] - Immortal Technique

Duke

Staff member
goddamn, ive been looking for ages for that full land of the gun track. major props homie, where'd you get it from?

edit: originally only had the technique verse of the track. didnt know there were more folks on it. dope track, Tech rips it, tho :thumb: the way he builds up near the end, fucking dope. plus the beat is woah.

Nah, I'm a big fan of Immortal Technique but he is over-rated by some.

I enjoy his music & the science he drops but it's pretty clear that he's just a good emcee & nothing more. His rhymes range from decent to good & his flow is alright, but it's his content that sets him apart.

But dudes try & make out like he's up there with the best emcees, & he's not.

DJ THREAT said:
i love how since one MC gets some popularity that alot of people will join together and call them over-rated

A member with popularity get's his ass kissed a lot but they don't take shit from me neway lol....I can say what I want but as long as it's not coming from Roaches or Chronic no 1 gives a fuck^.

And///

Do you even know why I think he is overrated? I started saying his shit was boring moooooooooooooooonths ago and I didn't even say he doesn't have skillz cuz he does..His albums just bore me now..and I don't call him the next big thing like a lot of other people are. Immortal technique raps about shit that happens in the world anyway trust me he'll be rapping about the tsunami about Iraq again about bush again and about himself..<<Here I predict what his next 2 albums will be about.

Oh and I CAN say all those things about other people because I used to think just like em haha I used to say he was the best and shit until I started to think for myself and came to the conclusion that his album wasn't uhhh so cool as I thought.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Nah, I'm a big fan of Immortal Technique but he is over-rated by some.

I enjoy his music & the science he drops but it's pretty clear that he's just a good emcee & nothing more. His rhymes range from decent to good & his flow is alright, but it's his content that sets him apart.

But dudes try & make out like he's up there with the best emcees, & he's not.
thats right

every rapper is overrated, its that simple, crooked i is overrated, jay z is overrated, 2pac is overrated , biggie is overrated.

everything u like in a rapper could be eveything i dont like in a rapper.

DJ THREAT said:
next thing you know i'm going to hear that crooked I is over-rated and living is over-rated. peace
That depends on how you look at the word overrated right?

Man I don't know I feel like you are trying to defend something relax just state your opinion and it's good no 1 can mess with what you think as long as you think 4 urself. So why don't you tell me why you think he is not overrated in some way. Just to make things clear I am talking about how people say his album is a classic about how he is the best about how he is a great freestyle battle rapper and he can't lose LOL...
I see the same typa shit ppl said about Eminem...

Cooper

Duke said:
goddamn, ive been looking for ages for that full land of the gun track. major props homie, where'd you get it from?

edit: originally only had the technique verse of the track. didnt know there were more folks on it. dope track, Tech rips it, tho :thumb: the way he builds up near the end, fucking dope. plus the beat is woah.
yea i heard the tech verse on potable immortal mixtape and needed the full track...very good track, great beat and verses. :D

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.