dopest flow in the game..

my favorite flows are those hard hitting, word spitting, breathe takers. the kind where you can feel the energy in what the rapper is saying. just to then have him switch it up three or four times in verse.

with a high pitch, a low pitch, some stuttering, some adlibs, some creativity, and some personal style. and it's a plus if the rapper can sing good as well. as well as ride the beat. then being able to actually enjoy rapping their verses to yourself from time to time.

so with all that in mind my list goes:
Krayzie Bone, his flip and sing harmony has been untouchable for over 14 years to me. guest appearance, group albums, solo albums, whatever. the nigga is without par in this genre.

Ice Cube, passion. this guy is the power of hard hitting flowing. it's like he's actually trying to hurt somebody with his lyrics sometimes. NWA was a long time ago and this kat still has it when it comes to packing a punch in a song.

UGK- best flow in the south from the get go. Bun's simply a hog in the game right now. his experience is leveling up his skills big time. While pimp is still the same vicious mic spitter (whether thats a good or bad thing i'll see when the album drops). Add this with that country soul Pimp pulls outs from time to time and you got some good shit.

Actually I love Juices (MC Juice, not the new dude) flow too.. He seems to have great rhythm when he spits. And he has the ability to switch up and completely change his flow. His delivery is calm and relaxed yet hard hitting. Overall great flow

~peace

Kadafi Son

Spice 1 alwayz came hard

Listen to his "Murder Show" "AK Spray" with flesh-n-bone and "I Got 5 On It remix"

He and Krayzie Bone have the best flows in my opinion

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.