dopest flow in the game..

so who's got the dopest flow in the game?

I'd say the most creative and unconventional flow can go to Pharoahe Monch. That dudes flow cant be described with any words other than "The Pharoahe Monch Flow". Anyone that disagrees go check, Organized Konfusion - Bring It On.

Other than him this dude by the name of "Archrival" kills it when it comes to flowing.

Honrable Mentions: RA The Rugged Man, Big Pun, and Black Thought

~peace

well, i actually meant best flow ever. Doesnt have to be current.

I love Pac's music, but um, his flow? Are you serious? You think he had the best flow?

As for Jay-Z i hate dudes flow. I think he's a very talented emcee, but his flow comes of sort of wack to me. But thats just my opinion. To me Jay-z's flow is one of his biggest weaknesses

~peace

btw. ra the Rugged Man's flow on "unommon valour" is outta this fuckin planet

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
well, i actually meant best flow ever. Doesnt have to be current.

I love Pac's music, but um, his flow? Are you serious? You think he had the best flow?

As for Jay-Z i hate dudes flow. I think he's a very talented emcee, but his flow comes of sort of wack to me. But thats just my opinion. To me Jay-z's flow is one of his biggest weaknesses

~peace

btw. ra the Rugged Man's flow on "unommon valour" is outta this fuckin planet
And an aweseom verse also

^^oh yea.. infact that whole song was amazing. I lost interest in JMT unil I heard that track. Everything from the production to the concept to the lyricism was absolutely nuts.

Just got Abdominals new album and he flows crazy on it, check out Breathe Later and Big Track
aaah i been trying to get that, every link i find is dead

7 Syns

pharoahe monch is flow... he is the bar that has been set much like Rakim was before PM burst onto the scene and came 360 with Stress.... his delivery flow and mic controlling on that was as biggie said "flows re-mark-able"

peac3.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.