do you like jayz

honestly i think he one of the worst rappers ever, he has no talent, he comes on talks about his money and bites a few lines, then talks bout how hes the greatest, i remember making a thread about how anybody can make it, jay z is a prime example, reasonable doubt was a good album but after making a song as corney as sunshine it was clear that he was a trend follower and wanted to make a quick buck and he ended up doing it.

Hell no. Hes overrated music wise and business wise, Hip Hop's biggest biter.

Theres much better to listen to besides jay z.....az nas cormega big 2pac, eminem...and countless others

not to mention the fact that his repetitive subject matter and lack or originality and creativity really hurts him

he's alright i give him credit for making it so high up really he deserved it seeing he manages to make a hit out of everything....not saying i hate him or like him but I still got to give the guy props.

I like Jay. His flow is off at times, but show me one rapper whose always on point. Lyrically, he's really good and underrated because of the multiple biting.

^^My computer is dead so I haven't been able to get on. Right now, I'm over my sister's house. My brother-in-law probably won't have our computer fixed until mid-May.

Tito said:
Jay-Z is better than BIG in my opinion.
ok I like jay but I think you took it a bit too far rite there...

Cuz first off big only had 2 albums and not the time to change his style a bit his rhymes his topics...Jay had the time the success the beats the label the fame....but alll that after BIG died...I am not saying he wouldn't have been so big if BIG was alive..cuz I think he would still be HUGE...and Big would be sumthing big too who knows...it is not worth thinkin about neway...Damn what I was tryna say was uhh u can't compare em since 1 died...

Only good songs I have heard of him R "Brooklyns Finest", "Hard Knock Life", some freestyle wit Big L and guest appearance on classic Big L song "Da Graveyard". Peace!

one mc on dj said:
ok I like jay but I think you took it a bit too far rite there...

Cuz first off big only had 2 albums and not the time to change his style a bit his rhymes his topics...Jay had the time the success the beats the label the fame....but alll that after BIG died...I am not saying he wouldn't have been so big if BIG was alive..cuz I think he would still be HUGE...and Big would be sumthing big too who knows...it is not worth thinkin about neway...Damn what I was tryna say was uhh u can't compare em since 1 died...
Thats the main reason that Jay is better. His longevity. Both are great emcees but Jay has proven himself numerous times why he is such a great emcee.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.