Dmx next album released on G-Unit??

lol you guys are funny. You say you don't want a X album with 50 all over it. 50 was on 2 songs on Lloyd's album, 2 songs on Buck's album, and 2 songs on Game's album. Didn't hear Yayo's album. So how the fuck is 2 songs "all over" someone's album?

Also, the only reason 50 was even on 2 songs is because all of those artists were rookies at the time. So 50 hopped on some tracks to give them more exposure. X isn't a rookie, actually he's quite far from one. So it's possible 50 might just do one hook on X's album - if that.

7 Syns

killahill187um said:
i used to like mobb deep reason why i dont like em anymore is not that theyr in g unit reason is that after i heard amerikaz nightmare that album was shit in my opinion and they havent done any good songs anymore.
So you don't like them anymore even though they are STILL the same group which made albums you liked and listened? Just because Mobb Deep is on G-Unit or Amerika'z Nightmare in your opinion is bad doesn't take away from the fact that they still made The Infamous, Hell On Earth & Murda Muzik.. One bad album from 5 (2 great, 1 solid and 1 average) isn't a reason i believe to not like them anymore..

matter of fact is, you were never a genuine fan in the first place.

peace.

7 Syns said:
So you don't like them anymore even though they are STILL the same group which made albums you liked and listened? Just because Mobb Deep is on G-Unit or Amerika'z Nightmare in your opinion is bad doesn't take away from the fact that they still made The Infamous, Hell On Earth & Murda Muzik.. One bad album from 5 (2 great, 1 solid and 1 average) isn't a reason i believe to not like them anymore..

matter of fact is, you were never a genuine fan in the first place.

peace.
infamous and hell on earth was great albums but i dont like them anymore theres many artists that i used like but doesnt like anymore that doesnt mean that i dont like their older material i still listen mobb deeps older albums and i didnt say that i dont like em cause they in g unit.

Kareem

dont really care 99% of all the those artists that are signed or planning on signing to G Unit are shit to me anyway, X Started ta fall off around his 3rd album, Mase shit cant lie was pretty good until he ran like a bitch to the south an decided to become a preacher an no im not saying becomming a minister is a bitch move it sthe whole story behind why he did it, lets see Mob Deep, never cared for em, cant stand Paul Wall's corny ass, Quite frankly hip hop is becomming more and more like an annyoing commercial you see on tv, one person does somthing then everyone else jumps on the bandwagon, no creativity anymore, rather listen to Loyal To The Game then 90% of the shit out there now, fuck G Unit, 50's in minute 14 of his 15 anyway.

man how i love what 50 cent is doing. you see i member when get rich or die trying came out back in 2003 and everyone was on fiftys dick for a minute.now it is cool to hate 50 cent these days....thats why i like fifty, id hate to roll around and hear people bumping the same shit i am saying I LOVE fifty cent then i wouldnt listen to him..people still hate him and he still proceeds wit a additude too. "if i aint your favorite rapper i wanna know WHY" G G G G G GUNIT!

I think "Grimey" hiphop is "out of style" or something now. Every1 is doing the same shit, with the same boring ass beats, Doesnt seem like we're gonna see another "Its Dark & Hell Is Hot".. but whatever, got enough underground shit to keep me happy.

And Lil' Jon, produces good beats?... Ok we have difference of opinion on that, YES he gets alotta spins in the club, but he is in no way a talented producer. He has a formula, and he keeps repeating it on every track. He has no creativity and no range what so ever. But hey, whats hip hop got to do with creativity now a days anyways.

ARon

"And nevermind who the lox'll sign to
What difference do it make nigga
Just listen to the tape nigga"

Jada said it, irony right.

ImmortalTech said:
And Lil' Jon, produces good beats?... Ok we have difference of opinion on that, YES he gets alotta spins in the club, but he is in no way a talented producer. He has a formula, and he keeps repeating it on every track. He has no creativity and no range what so ever. But hey, whats hip hop got to do with creativity now a days anyways.
Grand Finale - Bun B, Jadakiss, Nas, T.I. and Ice Cube
No Problems - Lil' Scrappy
Stand Up - T.I., Trick Daddy and Lil' Wayne

Based off those beats alone, Jon is more than a talented producer

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.