Dmx next album released on G-Unit??

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Before you all go crazy and lose your minds.

This is on the "Features" part of AllHipHop.com. So there has to be some truth to it.

Here's what was posted it about it.

-----------------

Whoo Kid mentioned it on Shade45, said Dee and Wah have been talking to 50 and that DMX is tight with 50 and very good friends with Mase, said Mase talked DMX out of retirement.

Also on Shade45 50 said he wants to have 20 members in G-Unit by this time next year, said Lil Scrappy and Lil Jon will drop albums on a joint venture that Scrappy is a G-Unit soldier. 50 also said Paul Wall and Kool G Rap are close to coming over, said getting Beans over was to expensive but said he still may work with Beans on his next project, he went to say Freeway's next album will be a classic with he and Jay working on it and that he plans to start G-Unit south with Buck as president and G-Unit west with Spider Loc as president, said he is close to signing two artists from the west and a group from the south....

G-Unit Roster
50 Cent
LLoyd Banks
Young Buck
Tony Yayo
Olivia
Mase
Spider Loc
MOP
Mobb Deep
Lil Jon/joint venture
Lil Scrappy/joint venture
Freeway/Joint venture
Kool G Rap
Paul Wall (why?)
DMX?

Damn! G-Unit may turn into another Def Jam, I hope 50 gets more people to help run G-Unit records along with Sha Money XL and Nelson because otherwise they will have a tough time releasing all these albums.

---------------------------

Any thoughts?

if 50 gets dmx... he will take over the rap game. he will be working with all the best people in the game. and the lox will have to go gunt or they will flop

Bigg Limn

Staff member
************* said:
if 50 gets dmx... he will take over the rap game. he will be working with all the best people in the game. and the lox will have to go gunt or they will flop
How does the G-Unit roster/prospective roster have any of the best in the game? They got some production on their side, but lyrically they're nothing special, and nobod ytheyre working with is that great [DMX hasnt been shit really for years...cant imagine he'd pull anything spectacular out now, ESPECIALLY not under the Unit]

PELLA

aight fine, theres a lil talent, but a lot of those rappers DONT belong with G-unit...Mase should stay with Bad Boy or die a preacher, Mobb Deep shouldnt be signed to anyone in general, leave DMX with those Ruff RYYYYDAZ cause thats where he belongs, Paul Wall and Lil Scrappy must chill in the south including Lil Jon. 50's making a mess out of the game.

Big Flipp

So the way it works is people love an artist, for example MOB DEEP, until they join a click that it is cool to hate and then said artist become garbage?

_carmi

me, myself & us
g-unit is getting too big for me. i dont want a dmx album with 50 all over it. a lot of these artists (like mentionned before) dont belong in g-unit.

Big Flipp said:
So the way it works is people love an artist, for example MOB DEEP, until they join a click that it is cool to hate and then said artist become garbage?
i used to like mobb deep reason why i dont like em anymore is not that theyr in g unit reason is that after i heard amerikaz nightmare that album was shit in my opinion and they havent done any good songs anymore.

Bigg Limn said:
How does the G-Unit roster/prospective roster have any of the best in the game? They got some production on their side, but lyrically they're nothing special, and nobod ytheyre working with is that great [DMX hasnt been shit really for years...cant imagine he'd pull anything spectacular out now, ESPECIALLY not under the Unit]
i meant he has all the people in the shady/ aftermath/ gunit camp that sells... i was high as fuck when i posted last time lol

Maverick

Four Bars said:
I'll take u to the candy sho *woof woof growl* I'll let u lick the lollipop *grrrrrr bark bark*
seeing is believing i'm afraid for me.
ROFL. dead serious truth right there.

gonna POP in some "its dark and hell is hot"

pz.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.